• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Belt fed AR from Slide-Fire

GunnyGene

Racist old man
BANNED
Watch the video. Slide Fire is coming out with a belt fed AR to use with their bump stock. Rock and roll is here to stay! And BATFE says it's ok. This has gotta give Pelosi, et al a heart attack.

Slide Fire, based in Moran, Texas, plans to sell a semiautomatic rifle that mimics the rapid fire of a machine gun and is also fed bullets from a belt, which provides a huge capacity for ammunition -- potentially thousands of rounds.

Brandon Renner, sales and marketing manager for Slide Fire, says the belt-fed rifle, called the SFS BFR, will be available this fall and sell for $6,000.

"It sprays like a fire hose," said Renner. "We recommend no more than 30 rounds on the belt, but one person could make it as big as they want."

Can that be legal?

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives says yes, since it's still technically a semiautomatic.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/09/12/news/co ... ?hpt=hp_t3

$6000 :shock:

I just got the big email that my waiting list number is up for the 5.56 saber upper for my M10.

Unfortunately, I got tired of waiting about 5 months ago and spent the $$ on other things.

But here's a video of the upper itself.

And the upper and lower combined would run less than $6000, and is an actual machinegun, rather than a reciprocating buttstock.

Oh well. To each their own.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh-IVfXyrBY[/youtube]

A friend of mine has an ARES Defense SHRIKE 5.56 upper on his registered M16 lower. That puppy chews through ammo in a hurry...

Unfortunately, we had to ban the bump fire or slide fire from our ranges. The club has a no automatic weapons policy (LEOs are exempt) do to problems with the neighbors. It is actually a court order on no autos. The LEO's need to give 24 hours notice to all surrounding neighbors due to a butt-crack firing his automatic at someone's barn. The someone was in the barn at the time. Since bump and slide fire mimic autos they were subsequently banned so we wouldn't get shut down. Sucks but the club needs to survive...

Back