• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Berkeley Riot

CaddmannQ

Will TIG for Food
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
You won't see this all on the three major networks, but there was another protest/riot in Berkeley today between masked antifa/blm and pro-America marchers. The BLM types were chanting:

" No Trump, no wall, no USA at all!"

When people on our soil start shouting, "no USA at all" It's clearly time to arrest them and immediately Deport every one of them that is not a US citizen.

These are the idiots that support DACA. They want our government to be charitable towards illegals and non-citizens, and yet they protest to abolish that same government.

Why should a person who screams "no USA at all" retain their voting rights or even their citizenship, when people all over the world are begging to become US citizens? Trump has claimed he will Deport these people, and many others.

Unfortunately this is not going to work. Too many of these have ties to Legal American citizens, etc.

We need to have an amnesty program where all of these people who are illegal in this country must go to court, appear before a judge, plead guilty to their crime, and pay a fine, go on probation, and promise to become citizens by naturalization.

Those who don't agree get deported immediately.

Until the illegals realize that they are criminals, who committed a criminal act (and often many of them) that include many felony crimes such as identity theft for starters, I don't agree with you this time.

Sadly, many people who are here illegally, think they have a right to be here and are protected by the Constitution.

My idea is much more harsh than yours caddmann.

There is a right way and a wrong way to do everything.

Do it the right way, or forfeit any possibility of ever becoming a legal citizen for starters. get caught doing it wrong and illegally, out you go. Forever.

Caught a second time, hard prison time and deported again.

And for those who feel froggy and get their third strike, gallows at sunrise should deter a fourth time adequately.

Additionally, any monetary benefits including medical, housing, food, etc., they should be required to pay back IN FULL. For the entire duration of their "visit".

Fingerprinting at bare minimum. Possibly DNA to prove you are who you say you are.

From what I hear, Germany and France are very accommodating to "immigrants". Don't like mexico, go there.

There's no way you're going to round them all up. If you try you are just going to start a big Underground Railroad.

Put a carrot in front of them that encourages them to come in. Of course the murderers and rapists are not going to show up. Those people we will have to track down and incarcerate.

If you came here illegally, felony #1.
You used a fake SSN? Felony #2
You committed a another felony of any type whatsoever? That's three strikes. 25 years minimum in California.

So the real criminals are not going to come in. The ones who will come will be decent people who want to be citizens. They will pay their fine, do their act of contrition, and eventually become Real Americans.

The rest of them, we hunt them down just like any other Criminal.

The reality of the situation is that, yes, we should send them all back, but they are all here. Most of them have some kind of support structure here as well. That gives them a nearly insurmountable strategic advantage.

Of course they know this and they know that the only way to get rid of them all is to eject every latino type.

And of course this is the kind of Nazi propaganda that the left is circulating to keep them agitated about this whole business.

Let 'em start an "underground railroad"...sooner or later...if all the police in the nation do their job and ignore their Unconstitutional Liberal Bosses in power...

We will catch them all eventually...and give 'em a one way ticket out !!

The Immigration Laws ALREADY on the books ARE the Law of the Land...and every single one of those "illegals" ARE breaking Existing Law...it's time for the Thin Blue Line to stand up and DO THEIR JOBS !!!!

DACA is also Unconstitutional...even Obama admitted to that...and will be ended by MY President...God Bless Him...TRUMP !!

Well, remember, the entrenched bureaucracy will be a part of this Railroad. They've infiltrated law enforcement at every level as is quite evident by the testimonies of Mr. Comey under varying situations. Mr. Trump has to get rid of that prob too, which is a much more difficult job.

One good thing is that if he cuts the federal bureaucracy in half, he cuts in half the number of these enemies.

By the way, someone really should pay for the DACA problem, and those poor suckers are not going to be able to foot the whole bill. All those Sanctuary cities should get a Big Bill from president Trump instead of the gift of Federal grant money.

I'll bet the city Administration would change quite fast.

Well with the stock market and bumping 22,000 I can also loudly Proclaim God bless you Mr. Trump.

And remember no Dark Cloud is without some flick of silver lining.

It was mainly due to fear of the hegemony of Obama and Clinton that I decided to become a serious gun owner.

So you can thank Hillary for that . . . . As you're putting the handcuffs on her.

@CaddmannQ
Why should a person who screams "no USA at all" retain their voting rights or even their citizenship, when people all over the world are begging to become US citizens?

The answer to that is the First Amendment. Like it or not, they, and anyone else in this country, has the right to protest and say those things. I don't like it anymore than you do but I spent much of my adult life defending the US and its Constitution, and I stand by what it represents. That is why so many people want to come here...for the protection the Constitution provides. Telling a group they can't exercise their Constitutional right to free speech while exalting your right to bear arms is, well, hypocritical. It's what the left does and we shouldn't be following in their footsteps. The Constitution is an "all or nothing" document. It is not meant to be picked apart for the for our individual benefit. It is NOT a living document, subject to the whims of the current junta. It is meant to apply across the board as our Forefathers envisioned and meticulously wrote it.

We (the right) are more low key about it. They (the left) are more "in your face". That may change after one more riot. Protesting is one thing. But what they don't have the right to do is inflict harm or use violence to get their point across. Antifa is one step away from being declared a terrorist organization. When that happens I hope the government acts swiftly to nail them to the wall. But I doubt that will happen.

I'm not proposing censorship.

But I do think we should have laws against people who overthrow or Advocate the overthrow of the United States government while wearing black masks.

In other words, do people have the right to free speech "from hiding?" Can they say anything they want while concealing their identity?

As a libertarian, this is a tough issue for me. I believe that anybody in the United States can call for a change of administration. You can start a party called the"We hate people with outie belly buttons" party and run for president. You can call the president names. You can point out his deficits in public.

You cannot demonstrate for his death by assassination, nor can you demonstrate for the destruction of the United States.

Last edited:
I agree with you, C-man, on them advocating the death of the president. That is not covered by the First Amendment any more than yelling "fire" in a crowded building when there isn't one. Those who are doing so should be locked up. Problem with that is singling out who actually said it in a sea of black and masks. Can't arrest the whole crowd. The police are ill equipped to handle that and are generally outnumbered. Unfortunately, someone is going to end up getting killed before things get better. They are a minority albeit a very loud, visual one. Leave them alone and they grow more embolden. Crack down on them and they use it as a recruiting tool.

In my mind we should go after these people with the RICO laws.

If you belong to a Racketeer Influenced or Corrupt Organization, you don't have to say anything. All the law must prove is that you are a participating member of an unlawful group.

If you were there, wearing black and a mask, shouting things like "hang Trump" and "Fry the Pigs", you belong to a corrupt organization.

Anyhow when these people show up at a rally in masks, they all need to be immediately marked with indelible dye canisters. When they show up purple for work the next day everyone will know their little mask did not hide them.

If the police don't or can't be involved with the protest...they should at least DISARM all protestors going in to the rally.

When the HELL did a "Peaceful Rally" allow clubs, shields, riot helmets, pepper spray...and 2x4 with nails in 'em !!??

What the HELL has happened to my America...!!??

Friends, I pontificate a lot, but I am not a lawyer. You must please take these things as my opinions only.

IMO, people on "both sides" are seeing this is a time for extremism.

The thing is, the "both sides" declaration. It's just another fallacy. This is another false dichotomy, which presumes by its utterance the existence of only two sides.

For instance the proposition that, You're either for white supremacy or you're for the ouster of white people.

What about people named Kim who profess Asian Supremacy? What about people who believe in the supremacy of a culture rather than the supremacy of a race?

There are many sides to this, and they overlap in as many ways as there are people. But it seems the powers that be want us organized into opposing camps which may readily be counted and directed.

Sic Transit Gloria, and in the end it is the Cockroaches who will reign supreme, no matter who wins or loses in the short run.

I am really torn on the DACA thing. The problem is we have 15, 18, 21 + year old kids that were although illegally brought to this country they may have only been 1,2 maybe 5 Years old. And all they have ever known is America. They may in many cases not even speak the language of where they originated from. So to deport these people is just wrong. Imagine if you were told by your parents after going to grade school, high school college to then be told that, oh we meant to tell you, but you are here illegally. You would be devastated, it would be as if you were literally turned upside down. So DACA, I think we need to let congress write the law. But we still need to address the adult Men and Women illegally entering the US. It is all very complicated. Remember back in the 1600's when people showed up here they did not just discover an open land. It was already occupied by millions of Native people. And look how that ended up.

"The more things are forbidden, the more popular they become." ~ Mark Twain

@CaddmannQ

The answer to that is the First Amendment. Like it or not, they, and anyone else in this country, has the right to protest and say those things. I don't like it anymore than you do but I spent much of my adult life defending the US and its Constitution, and I stand by what it represents. That is why so many people want to come here...for the protection the Constitution provides. Telling a group they can't exercise their Constitutional right to free speech while exalting your right to bear arms is, well, hypocritical. It's what the left does and we shouldn't be following in their footsteps. The Constitution is an "all or nothing" document. It is not meant to be picked apart for the for our individual benefit. It is NOT a living document, subject to the whims of the current junta. It is meant to apply across the board as our Forefathers envisioned and meticulously wrote it.

We (the right) are more low key about it. They (the left) are more "in your face". That may change after one more riot. Protesting is one thing. But what they don't have the right to do is inflict harm or use violence to get their point across. Antifa is one step away from being declared a terrorist organization. When that happens I hope the government acts swiftly to nail them to the wall. But I doubt that will happen.

Actually it is a living document and can be picked apart. This is why they ( the founding fathers and framers of the constitution) put in provisions on how to amend the constitution. To add and remove things as needed.

"The more things are forbidden, the more popular they become." ~ Mark Twain

Back