• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bianchi speed strips

tattooo

.30-06
1cb038711ab148593c4979e46e1ed474.jpg

Grabbed a few to try em out.....not a fan as i much precer moon clips & speed loaders.....anyone like them or have opinions ?

A quick edit.... I do not dislike the brand....the product is well made...I just do not prefer the idea of strips after trying them out....the name speed seems misleading as it takes some time to put 2 rounds then spin etc....

I have em for my 642. Easier to conceal than a speed loader if that's the route your going.

Those are some very nice cast loads, BTW....

In a pair of Levis jeans hiding in the watch pocket they make sense. For anything else I think there are better, faster ways to recharge a revolver from ammo in your pocket.

Like two half-moons if your cylinder has been cut for moons.

I am going to echo what nitesite said. A speedstrip fits perfect in a watch pocket. I also have a little zippered forearm pocket on a jacket I use a lot that I will stash a speedstrip in as well.
It is slower that a speedloader, but with practice, you can charge a revolver surprisingly quick.
I use them a a handy way to carry extra ammo for my .44 hunting revolvers. That way I never have to fish for loose rounds.

Back