• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bidens Blunders

Remember the red line in Syria, the Isis jv team, and Benghazi, all on the Obama/Biden watch. This is just a continuation of their failures. I would not want to be one of the thousands of American civilians that are still there not knowing if they will be left behind.

Our military leaders are so consumed with being "woke" , whatever the hell that is, they seem to have lost their focus. Or, perhaps they are just incompetent. They seem to have forgotten what kind of people the Taliban are.

Taliban going 'house to house' in Afghanistan 'hanging' people who worked with US: source
https://www.foxnews.com/world/talib...stan-hanging-people-who-worked-with-us-source

This one REALLY makes me laugh considering she was begging people not to vote for trump:
Meghan McCain says Biden is 'unfit to lead' amid Afghan turmoil: 'An international crisis of our own creation'
https://www.foxnews.com/media/meghan-mccain-biden-unfit-to-lead-afghan-turmoil

And biden says he's considering using air strikes (WASTING MORE MONEY) to blow up stuff that we should have brought home rather than leaving them there in the first place.

President biden, AKA: pudding head, made obama and the atf look like the JV team this week. Hell, he even topped fast and furious with the gun walking scandal provided to the mexican drug cartels. Not only did bidens administration provide machineguns and ammo, and armored personnel carriers, and still promised billions of dollars in foreign aid, but I'm hearing they also have not been able to account for a bunch of manpad surface to air missilles as well.

machinegun meme.png

All the while ignoring intel that they expected it to be even worse than the fall of Saigon, but they've been telling US citizens they're on their on getting to the airport.

I guess the dumbass thinks they could leave early to beat rush hour because he only expects slightly delays with the red lights or traffic cops or something.

afghanistan screwup.JPG

What a disgrace that this man has achieved a level of incompetence very seldom witnessed, not only to the reputation of the United States in the eyes of our peers and allies because they too have citizens trapped behind enemy lines, but he has not only put American citizens in harms way from his derilection of duty, but is doing nothing to protect US citizens and trying to make it right. Which is the first priority that a sitting president is supposed to have.

Impeachment is too good for this man. He should be court martialled for treason, disobeying the oath he made to the Constitution and failing to fulfill his duty as commander in chief.

And as far as I'm concerned, when he left his post in Washington DC and went home early this week so as far as I'm concerned, he's also AWOL.

THIS ^^^^ :(

They are so set on "woking" the military they have filled upper command and SecDef with those of who's only strategic knowledge is how to deeply fellate without gagging... :D

Speaking of which, they're hoping the taliban are in a nice mood.

And on top of that, bidens state department just stopped all future imports of russian arms or ammunition. No more wolf or tula for you.

https://www.state.gov/fact-sheet-un...-russia-for-the-poisoning-of-aleksey-navalny/

Fact Sheet: United States Imposes Additional Costs on Russia for the Poisoning of Aleksey Navalny
Fact Sheet

Office of the Spokesperson

August 20, 2021

CBW ACT SANCTIONS

Description of Sanctions: Pursuant to the Chemical and Biological Weapons Control and Warfare Elimination Act of 1991 (the CBW Act), the United States will impose a second round of sanctions on the Russian Federation over its use of a “Novichok” nerve agent in the August 2020 poisoning of Russian opposition figure Aleksey Navalny.

New sanctions imposed today under the CBW Act include:

1. Restrictions on the permanent imports of certain Russian firearms. New and pending permit applications for the permanent importation of firearms and ammunition manufactured or located in Russia will be subject to a policy of denial.
  2. Additional Department of Commerce export restrictions on nuclear and missile-related goods and technology pursuant to the Export Control Reform Act of 2018.

These people say this is not like Saigon. I agree, it's ten times worst! Atleast during the evacuation of Saigon we had adult leadership and a coordinated plan. Moved folks by helos. Now they have C-17s carting 600 plus folks.

You would think given several countries still have functioning embassies in the city, Biden and the boys would coordinate safe refuge and facilitate passage for Americans and friendlies with these embassies.

To simply tell people to make their own way to the airport through a hot zone is criminal and certainly a dereliction of duty!

These people say this is not like Saigon. I agree, it's ten times worst! Atleast during the evacuation of Saigon we had adult leadership and a coordinated plan. Moved folks by helos. Now they have C-17s carting 600 plus folks.

You would think given several countries still have functioning embassies in the city, Biden and the boys would coordinate safe refuge and facilitate passage for Americans and friendlies with these embassies.

To simply tell people to make their own way to the airport through a hot zone is criminal and certainly a dereliction of duty!
We have flow our embassy staff out already.. but we are sending a plane to get other Swedish "employees" out. Aprox 41 people. Edit: We have now sent another plane. So there are two planes on the way to " evacuate Swedish citizens and former local employees out of Afghanistan "

plane.png

Last edited:
Btw.. i read this yesterday.. :(

" The Taliban promise amnesty for Afghans who worked for the fallen government. But there is evidence to the contrary, claims a former employee of the British RAF (Royal Air Force). According to Mike Kay, a former strategic planner, sources in Afghanistan have told him that an Afghan special forces unit has been killed by the Taliban, Sky News reports.The group had been working "very actively" in Kandahar until three or four days ago, when they completed their mission and were waiting to be flown out. According to Kay, the plane never arrived and the soldiers were killed by the Taliban.- What we get to see is the Taliban's face and all media reports from them. But on the other hand, we hear rather catastrophic stories about government officials becoming the targets of the Taliban, he says. "

Where are Pelosi, Waters, Green, Talib, Schiff, Swallwell, Johnson, and all of the other Dems that were screaming for Trump to resign or be impeached on a daily basis ? Crickets, nothing to see here. They are truly showing their colors and it's not red, white, and blue. Party politics takes precedent over the good of the country and it's citizens.

No way! He’s putting it in Chicago?
345677A4-3C90-4679-9CDF-290B7CDF600E.jpeg
The Chicago?

Free Range Murder Capitol of the Globe? That Chicago???

Those scoundrels will vandalize the thing before it’s even finished, then make it a homeless campsite.

We have flow our embassy staff out already.. but we are sending a plane to get other Swedish "employees" out. Aprox 41 people. Edit: We have now sent another plane. So there are two planes on the way to " evacuate Swedish citizens and former local employees out of Afghanistan "

Are they going to have to fend off bum-rushing Afghans? Are you Swedes going to "re-settle" any Afghanis? I think we have 10s of 1000s on the way to the US, I'm sure most are not vetted... :rolleyes:

The Department of Education announced Thursday it will cancel $5.8 billion in student debt for 320,000 borrowers.

This is absolutely bullshit because what about all the OTHER kids who were probably MORE intelligent but couldn't afford college so entered the workforce instead. What do they get? :rolleyes: Those "students" made a CHOICE and a gamble to go to college to better themselves (or not).

Back