• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bidens Blunders

This is unbelievable. Our generals went along with a madman. A total madman, and none of them had the guts to say no? What they deserve for this is indescribable. Our only hope is that tech stuff can be remotely bricked or destroyed, or that those goatfuzxers will screw it all up before they figure it out.

The one bright point is that it will force security upgrades across NATO. All this stuff getting hacked is going to get hardened.

The generals we have now were all lower ranking officers in 2008. They have been cultivated and indoctrinated, just as our school children, since Obama took office. Officers and enlisted personnel that do not toe the woke line will be drummed out of the military.

The generals we have now were all lower ranking officers in 2008. They have been cultivated and indoctrinated, just as our school children, since Obama took office. Officers and enlisted personnel that do not toe the woke line will be drummed out of the military.

Meany, totally agree with you. There are some excellent mid grade war fighters but I can only imagine how many will be getting out over this Afghanistan mess plus the mandatory jabs. You'll be left with the generals you described actually and a bunch of 20 year olds. Only need to look back in history after the Vietnam War to see how gaps in year groups impact our warfighting capabilities.

I've said it before but within 5 years I fully expect the military draft will become reality. In fact, within the last couple of weeks there was a bill introduced in Congress that will subject women to the draft. Some in Congress have seen the light of the future and it doesn't look pretty.

Regards

Bidet should hang for this then impeach his dead carcass! :mad: Foreigners must remember this cretin was illegitimately elected--the S is going to HTF real soon! Maybe even Sept. 11, 2021...

This is uncensored.

eVpFMbj.png

This is uncensored.

eVpFMbj.png
Biden own this. He can't blame Trump. He said he was goung to do it regardless of Trumps deal.

I want to know when anyone from the press is going to ask Biden who is telling him which corespondent to talk to and what he is supposed to say?

But its over now so back to CRT and Masking. Nothing else to see here move along. We'll replace him before the election and throw out his baggage with him. These are not the droids you are looking for,.....what's Afghanistan? What difference does that make now?........

<Facepalm>

Biden own this. He can't blame Trump. He said he was goung to do it regardless of Trumps deal.

I want to know when anyone from the press is going to ask Biden who is telling him which corespondent to talk to and what he is supposed to say?

But its over now so back to CRT and Masking. Nothing else to see here move along. We'll replace him before the election and throw out his baggage with him. These are not the droids you are looking for,.....what's Afghanistan? What difference does that make now?........

<Facepalm>

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/vide...im-not-going-to-answer-afghanistan/vp-AANTfP2

Every yime you think it can't get worse, Biden yells "Hold my beer!"

I can't even begin to wrap my head around the amount of epic failure this President and administration has managed to achieve...and we're not even a year into it.

Every yime you think it can't get worse, Biden yells "Hold my beer!"

I can't even begin to wrap my head around the amount of epic failure this President and administration has managed to achieve...and we're not even a year into it.
No kidding, life is gonna suck for the next few years for sure.

Back