• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bidens Blunders

REMEMBER V-J DAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 1945

9c8_wwiijapansurrenderceremony24625357.jpeg

22a12ce1-1f3e-4084-92da-22e9481839dd_1.5a329990d3e8c88d71f1443716435c3c.jpeg

Hey, Sleepy Joe... THAT :oldman: is how you are supposed to end a war!

There is some fiction here. Dad was not born in '28. He lied about his age to get into the Navy.
001 - Copy.jpg

Biden probably lied to stay out.

"Mar 30, 2021 · President Biden was not in the military and did not serve in war. He received five student draft deferments due to medical exceptions during his time as an undergraduate at the University "

While the first 30 seconds will infuriate you, start paying REALLY close attention to what you see starting at 30 seconds. There is literally millions of dollars stacked up in cash on those tables.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1432854424959938564

screenshots just for posterity in case the video is ever pulled.

View attachment 25745
View attachment 25746

This just sickens me.

So.....why did we have so much cash there and why leave it? Or is that from selling our stuff?

My brother who served two deployments in Afghanistan texted me and expressed just how sickened he is at how this is playing out.

I've yet to talk to anyone who is not upset about it.

From what was implied, the cash and guns were left. Perhaps part of stupidity. Perhaps with marked serial numbers to see where the money is changing hands, but regardless, it spends just the same and after it is in circulation for a while, doesn't matter who has touched it at that point and loses all strategic value and is no different than any other of the billions in circulation around the world so I don't pretend to give president pudding head the ability to consider that fact.

Everyone is pissed about it.

I get why the hardware was there but why the hell did we have that much cash there?

So many questions. The fail on this seems to be never ending.

They don't call him joe bribe'em for nothing.

Now you know why he was under investigation for corruption and extortion, and such in Ukraine. Not that you should've had any doubt about the big guy.

There is some fiction here. Dad was not born in '28. He lied about his age to get into the Navy.
View attachment 25744

Biden probably lied to stay out.

"Mar 30, 2021 · President Biden was not in the military and did not serve in war. He received five student draft deferments due to medical exceptions during his time as an undergraduate at the University "
Bless your father, what a patriot. The day my father turned 17 he and my uncle at the start of class they both got up and walked out of class, went their guidance counselors and dropped out of school and went straight to the army recruiting office and joined to go to Korea. My father's guidance counselor was my principal in high school told me of that day. Your father my father and my uncle were greater men at 17 or less than some of the 30-year-old "men" of today. It's so sad how things can change in a generation or two.

Bless your father, what a patriot. The day my father turned 17 he and my uncle at the start of class they both got up and walked out of class, went their guidance counselors and dropped out of school and went straight to the army recruiting office and joined to go to Korea….

People were motivated by patriotic things back then.

But nowadays too many people have been trained to be motivated by different things & often much less honorable things.

The head of the IRS is advocating to Congress an ICBA-opposed proposal that would require banks to report their customers’ account information to the agency—underscoring the importance of ICBA’s consumer-facing campaign opposing the plan.

Report: According to CNBC, IRS Commissioner Charles Rettig told Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) that the proposal would significantly reduce the gap between taxes owed and paid as Congress looks to include the plan in the pending budget reconciliation package.

Consumer Alert: While consumers have already sent tens of thousands of messages to their members of Congress via ICBA’s Consumer Alert webpage, ICBA urges more community banks to join the campaign against the IRS proposal.

Outreach Vital: ICBA is encouraging community bankers to use its customizable email and social media content and #KeepMyBankingPrivate hashtag to foster customer outreach that demonstrates widespread consumer opposition to the plan.

Details: ICBA President and CEO Rebeca Romero Rainey details the multi-faceted consumer campaign—including ICBA’s custom resources—in a post on Main Street Matters and LinkedIn.

https://grinnell.bank/keepmybankingprivate/

we want to let you know about a concerning proposal taking shape in Washington, D.C. If passed, the proposal would require financial institutions like ours to report a larger range of information about your account to the IRS.

This new reporting plan could force banks like us to report the inflows and outflows on all personal and business accounts with a balance of $600 or more. We would not have a choice in reporting this information to the IRS.

If you want to make your voice heard by policymakers or learn more about this proposal, visit banklocally.org/privacy. The ICBA (Independent Community Bankers of America) has drafted a letter that you can sign your name to and they will send on your behalf.

Prewritten letter opposing the over reach: https://icba.quorum.us/campaign/IRSprivacy/

One number I keep hearing from time to time is 87,000. That is the number of new IRS agents the Biden admin wants to hire. And I think, in their mind what does an IRS agent look like. In my mind they probably carry a 9mm pistol and a long gun of sorts.

Then I wonder, what are they needed for ? Are they going to be in offices, or will they be the door to door type ?

I know to some this might be a conspiracy theory. Then again, why all of a sudden does the federal government need an additional 87,000 "agents"?

One number I keep hearing from time to time is 87,000. That is the number of new IRS agents the Biden admin wants to hire. And I think, in their mind what does an IRS agent look like. In my mind they probably carry a 9mm pistol and a long gun of sorts.

Then I wonder, what are they needed for ? Are they going to be in offices, or will they be the door to door type ?

I know to some this might be a conspiracy theory. Then again, why all of a sudden does the federal government need an additional 87,000 "agents"?
Authoritarians need people to throw their weight around. Start reaching out to like minded people in your area and get a plan together people. And leave your phones in the garage during your talks, just a thunk.

Supposed to be American and other foreigners, and some Afghans. More Jimmy Carter terrorist policy BS from this democrat failure-in-chief.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...sume-flights-press-assault-final-holdout.html

Taliban STOP six planes carrying American citizens and allies from leaving Afghanistan airport: Top Republican says passengers are being 'held hostage for demands'
  • Six planes chartered to evacuate hundreds of people from Afghanistan have been unable to leave for days, a top Republican has said
  • An Afghan official at the airport in the northern city of Mazar-e-Sharif said the passengers were Afghans who did not have passports or visas
  • But Rep. Michael McCaul of Texas, the top Republican on the U.S. House Foreign Affairs Committee, said that the group included Americans
  • He said the passengers were on the planed but the Taliban were not letting them take off, effectively 'holding them hostage'
By Katelyn Caralle, U.S. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com and Associated Press

Published: 11:10 EDT, 5 September 2021 | Updated: 16:27 EDT, 5 September 2021

Back