• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bidens Blunders

I can see if Merrick Gargoyle moved Marijuana from a Schedule I drug to a Schedule III drug, but this action makes no sense! :thumbsdown: Trying to buy the drug addict vote? :rolleyes:

drugschedule.JPG

Pardon me, but most Americans are pissed off because of the truth about the government. Not what some stupid facebook post says.

But the real and verifiable stuff.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/20...ases-new-heightened-terrorist-threat-warning/

excerpt:
Joe Biden’s Department of Homeland Security published a terrorist advisory system bulletin on Monday warning of a “heightened threat environment” nationwide.
In a statement, Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas said the National Terrorism Advisory System Bulletin was fueled by multiple factors, including “an online environment filled with false or misleading narratives and conspiracy theories, and other forms of mis- dis- and mal-information (MDM) introduced and/or amplified by foreign and domestic threat actors.”

The statement asserted that the “threat actors” aim to “exacerbate societal friction to sow discord and undermine public trust in government institutions to encourage unrest, which could potentially inspire acts of violence.”

“Mass casualty attacks and other acts of targeted violence conducted by lone offenders and small groups acting in furtherance of ideological beliefs and/or personal grievances pose an ongoing threat to the nation,” the statement read.

The DHS said it is working with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) to share “timely and actionable information and intelligence with the broadest audience possible.”

The statement asserted that the “threat actors” aim to “exacerbate societal friction to sow discord and undermine public trust in government institutions to encourage unrest, which could potentially inspire acts of violence.”

They should study Pelosi and Schumer. They are masters at it.

Biden Admin To Fund Crack Pipe Distribution To Advance ‘Racial Equity’

$30 million program will provide 'smoking kits' to vulnerable communities

Exerpt:
The $30 million grant program, which closed applications Monday and will begin in May, will provide funds to nonprofits and local governments to help make drug use safer for addicts. Included in the grant, which is overseen by the Department of Health and Human Services, are funds for "smoking kits/supplies." A spokesman for the agency told the Washington Free Beacon that these kits will provide pipes for users to smoke crack cocaine, crystal methamphetamine, and "any illicit substance."

HHS said the kits aim to reduce the risk of infection when smoking substances with glass pipes, which can lead to infections through cuts and sores. Applicants for the grants are prioritized if they treat a majority of "underserved communities," including African Americans and "LGBTQ+ persons," as established under President Joe Biden's executive order on "advancing racial equity."

More here:
https://freebeacon.com/biden-admini...k-pipe-distribution-to-advance-racial-equity/
This is satire right?

What happens when you donate millions to a presidential candidate?

I guess you become an Ambassador or start to work for the Dept. of Defense or something?

https://www.mom-at-arms.com/post/mike-bloomberg-just-got-a-job-with-the-dept-of-defense

Mike Bloomberg just got a job with the Dept of Defense

The guy that wants you, the American people, disarmed (especially minorities) is now working for the part of the government that’s responsible for blowing sh*t up and killing the enemies of the US government (which happen to be, according to him and his allies, any political opponents to Democrats and gun control). He also was a massive donor to Joe Biden in 2020. I mean, $100,000,000 alone spent in Florida. Hell, he even created his own data firm in 2019 to get the dems in power. Looks like he got something for his money and loyalty. Even worse, he is a fan of Chinese communism and his folks at Everytown have worked with the CCP as well. Even WORSE, mini-Mike can’t even keep his own news outlet from screwing up and causing foreign policy nightmares. From the Hill and the DoD:

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/593547-michael-bloomberg-to-head-defense-innovation-board

I guess you become an Ambassador or start to work for the Dept. of Defense or something?

Like Sorass, Bloomshit can't get to Hell quick enough for me... ;) Yet another totally un-qualified POS Bidet appointee...

Nobama started the destruction of the US Armed Forces by appointing "woke" generals, repealing "don't ask/don't tell", cutting funding and whatnot. He is singly responsible for the rise of ISIS and destruction they caused in Iraq IMO. Biden is merely continuing his former boss's apology tour. :rolleyes:

First thing Trumpy should have done is fire half the generals and staff but his term was a constant barrage of attacks by the left and FBI (whose ranks also should have been culled). We were all excited to have MadDog as SoD but Gen. Mattis quit because Trumpy was simply too erratic and didn't take his advice on many issues (abruptly pulling US troops out of Syria for example). Trumpy could have been an even greater President if he hadn't been such a micro-manager and if he took his cabinet's advice and recommendations more seriously--he had a real problem delegating authority.

I feel for the enlisted and junior officers who have to obey the orders of the woke higher-ups. I suppose that is one of the reasons they don't allow "private" guns on base... ;)

Last edited:
That birth control stuff costs a lot of money.

It would be cheaper just to convince them all to become queer.

Then they couldn’t breed anymore.

many registered democrats are ALREADY queer. So, there's that.

Slow down so I can catch up. I have read and retread some of these posts. One in particular caught my attention. Think about Ernst post. The very people that chastised Trump for advocating for the use of Ivermectin and Hydroxochloquine to people falling prey to a disease for which the experts had no answer, and yet are on board with distributing crack pipes to people that need help, not enablers.

Doctors across the country were using these two drugs at early onset of symptoms with great success. Both of these drugs had been granted "off label" approval by the FDA for decades. Then poof, they were both declared unsafe for use to prevent people from dying.

Supplies were pulled from pharmacies and doctors were threatened with loss of their license. Those doctors were were chastised and castigated on the likes of CNN and MSNBC by Fauci, Hotez,Sanja, and Biden himself.

Ok, sorry for the rant, but this crack thing is over the top.

Well now they have dialed it back and they’re claiming that the drug use safety kits don’t actually contain a pipe.

We’re gonna get a multimillion dollar bill for overpaid social workers to hand out some safety instructions and a bic lighter?

I remember when I lived in other states that the police would arrest people just for having a pipe. You didn’t have to have any actual drugs.

So yeah Meanie, it’s Bizarro world again.

Back