• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bidens Blunders

Summary of Bidet's SOTU speech

My fellow Americans. In one year, I have made everything worse by any measure you use.
You get three more years of this.
Sucks to be you!
Until next year!

No, you got it all wrong.

joe bidens husband arbitrarily defeated covid in the year that he's been in office and has squashed communist russia and putin.

Let's go that brandon guy.

Oh, and unemployment levels are down trumpferdeprissure.

Now could today's reversal of the covid mask mandate have anything to do with tonight's SOTU or is it simply that the Dems are worried about the upcomig primary elections and the 31 House Dems who have announced they will not rerun?

Guess the other question of the day is - Does anyone, other than the climate change zealots, really think Mother Earth cares if we drill and produce oil in North America vice buying oil that is produced from the earth by Russia and the Middle East? Guess they don't also care about the hydro carbon exhaust produced by all the tanker ships transporting oil to the U.S. Let's see - could drilling and producing oil in North America produces job, increases the economy and the oil flows thru closed pipe lines to the refineries? Plus our money stays in North America (both the U.S. and Canada).

Regards

daily 580,000 barrels imported from Russia. 211,700,000 barrels yearly. Each barrel holds 42 gallons of oil. The United States consumes about 18,000,000 Barrels of oil per day. If my math is right, Russia is supplying the US with 3% of it daily usage of oil. Seems to me we should quit importing that oil immediately.

Someone help me out here, what is the problem? Surely not politics.

2022 state of the union address:

Quote from "Joe Bidens Husband"

Ukraine is brave to fight off and shoot an oppressive invading russian government trying to overthrow their country.

Before the speech is over, is calling on congress to ban guns in his own country because deer don't wear kevlar vests

biden-deepfake-1588101969216.jpg

I wonder where the mastermind of the defeat of covid was. You would have thought Biden would have given him a moment of glory to bask in the limelight. Of course I refer to Fauci who seems to be nowhere to be found these days. My guess is his usefulness ended when the Dems decided to have their maskless love fest.

No, the dems saw how bad they were going to get their asses handed to them in the midterms and even why 30+ announced they would not be running for reelection.

So, instead of running for office, they're running FROM office.

As of March 2022, 51 members of Congress—six members of the U.S. Senate and 45 members of the U.S. House—have announced they will not seek re-election.
https://ballotpedia.org/List_of_U.S._Congress_incumbents_who_are_not_running_for_re-election_in_2022

Breaking News

President Joe Biden rushed to Walter Reed Hospital. According to unnamed sources familiar with the situation state, the President woke up this morning not feeling well because he couldn't stop Putin.

He was prescribed some bean-o drops.

2022 state of the union address:

Quote from "Joe Bidens Husband"

Ukraine is brave to fight off and shoot an oppressive invading russian government trying to overthrow their country.

Before the speech is over, is calling on congress to ban guns in his own country because deer don't wear kevlar vests

biden-deepfake-1588101969216.jpg
Trudy and the Libs here are up to the same thing. Right on the heels of so loudly declaring how brave the Ukranian people are for taking up arms against invaders....they introduce more legislation for "pro-active" gun control at home.

https://www.cp24.com/mobile/news/liberals-plan-proactive-gun-legislation-soon-1.5801675

These guys are all reading from the same playbook.

I'm hesitant to bash post based off of random posts on the internet before they're news, but considering how much the democrats kissed iranian tail, and the fact that they apparently are important to biden and was mentioned in his state of the union address having something to do with the war in ukraine, I'm just going to leave this here.

I could see this playing out thanks to biden.

iran oil.jpeg

I'm hesitant to bash post based off of random posts on the internet before they're news, but considering how much the democrats kissed iranian tail, and the fact that they apparently are important to biden and was mentioned in his state of the union address having something to do with the war in ukraine, I'm just going to leave this here.

I could see this playing out thanks to biden.

View attachment 26773
WOW...if it's true...just wow.

The one bright spot is that Iran and Russia are competing in the oil biz. They are culturally very very different as well.

Russia realizes that Iranian nukes could be pointed at them as easily as Israel or Arabia.

The one bright spot is that Iran and Russia are competing in the oil biz. They are culturally very very different as well.

Russia realizes that Iranian nukes could be pointed at them as easily as Israel or Arabia.[/QUOTas

I cannot see any bright spot at all. I hope I am wrong, but someone needs to have the balls to stand up to Putin.

Back