• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bidens Blunders

I remember AOC doing her fact-finding mission on the border With all this press coverage, and now a reporter can’t even get near the place.

Psaki said it “wasn’t appropriate.”

LOL

Certainly the takeaway from today's "press" conference, if we didn't already understand it!

The ship of unity has sailed and we're on a collision course with reality!

God save the republic.

Regards

The left, Biden included, has only one idea of unity. Their way or the highway. He/they could care less about unity. What's more, they are trying to do anything and everything they can at breakneck speed to insure they stay in control for perpetuity.

In order to complete that they still need DC and Puerto Rico as states, they need to pack the Supreme Court, and they need to disarm the citizens.

I think the purge of the military that is taking place falls in line with disarmament. That and the rush to implement more spying on citizens whom they will designate domestic terrorist.

That and the rush to implement more spying on citizens whom they will designate domestic terrorist.

Big Tech already does that. Google knows where you are 24/7 if you have a cell phone. FB tracks everyone. Yahoo and Google, etc scan email and whatever you save to their clouds.

Microsoft is running on most computers and they are working in online digital fingerprinting to tie you to everything you post under any id...forever
You cant go into any populated area without being captured in some video device. Facial recocnition is scary accurate now

The gov doesnt need to track us we already gave up that freedom the moment we go online, use a smart device, leave our house, etc.

People worry about being chipped. We pretty much already are....

The gov just needs to get that info from the tech companies, most of which is already for sale to advertisers

Big Tech already does that. Google knows where you are 24/7 if you have a cell phone. FB tracks everyone. Yahoo and Google, etc scan email and whatever you save to their clouds.

I want to suggest to all smart phone users that you can lessen the amount you are tracked. I'm speaking for Android and not sure how to "disconnect" with Apple. Maybe you NEED to be connected at all times for work but if not, go into your settings and turn off Data, BlueTooth, Location and WiFi. This will require you have to turn them on to use them but you will be tracked a lot less.

Make sure location tags are turned off in the EXIF data on pictures you take. I do NOT store pictures or info in any "cloud". My pictures are downloaded to computer from the phone. Any music I listen to is on mp3 and is on the card with music "update" and library functions turned off. Yes, your phone is still being "tracked" on the cellular network as long as it is on but less precisely than if data and location were enabled. I'm not sure how "5G" is going to play into all of this...

Computer has anti-V software and firewall but Uncle Bill always wants to know if you are cheating him by using pirate OS SW. I do sometimes turn off the network and another way is to unplug the cable if you are wired. Linux with Tor is probably the best way to browse anonymously but many sites won't let you in if you don't let them track you...

With Covid contact tracing, i have just stopped carrying my phone if I do not need to have it with me.

I turn all I can off on my phone but I dont trust its really off. ;-D

If you try the hvac tape and put the phone in a box, borrow a friends phone and call yours to see if it rings. If it does, it's not blocked.

Or, you can use some app (like youtube) and play a video. If the video doesn't stop playing after a few minutes and start endless buffering, the phone signal is not blocked.

The principle behind a faraday cage is simple, but a lot goes into making a good one, short of carrying around a small microwave around with you.

Oh guys this is going to get much crazier…

I never thought Biden would make it this far, and I think they’re letting him drag this out just so they have more reasons to blame old white guys for things.

I honestly feel sad for Biden at this point. His cognitive abilities are getting worse and worse. It is beyond obvious at this point to anyone with a brain.

From what I heard, his first and only press conference so far had a cheat sheet with photos of the people and their location per their pre-arranged seating assignment.

Don't ever expect any hard questions ever being asked. So far, the only thing I have seen being asked was

What was the hardest sweet that you've ever given up?

Answer:

Ice cream.

https://meaww.com/press-asks-joe-bi...nancy-trump-questions-hard-hitting-journalism

YouTube To Remove ‘Dislike’ Feature As Biden WH Consistently Gets Massive Dislike Count

https://gellerreport.com/2021/03/yo...consistently-gets-massive-dislike-count.html/

I too have noticed the massive amount of dislikes. I'm surprised it took them this long. Most of their comments are also disabled.

I also have observed some videos having many thousands of dislikes suddenly turn into likes.

By hook, or by crook, they're not going to allow the 1A to prevail. That's for sure. This development reminds me more of Hitlers Propaganda Minister.

I saved this screenshot below just for such an occasion because I somehow KNEW they were going to try to pull some crap like this.

biden video huge amount of dislikes.JPG

and edit to add where the comments are disabled below.

biden white house youtube.JPG

Last edited:
Back