• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bidens Blunders

Has Biden built one f****g thing yet? A doghouse, a post office, birdhouse, anything? All I’ve heard is that he shut stuff down.

The wheel of Justice may move slowly, but I hope this time it comes around with an unstoppable motion.

But seeing him flailed at a rock fortress wall seems much more appealing and interesting than a mean tweet or strongly worded letter. There are too many of those today as it is.

But seeing him flailed at a rock fortress wall seems much more appealing and interesting than a mean tweet or strongly worded letter. There are too many of those today as it is.

Oh, I had the wrong idea. I thought you wanted to drop big stones on the gimp from Delaware.

That’s an awful lot of trouble to build a big machine like that. I have an 8 pound hammer and an anvil. Zero cost, minimal cleanup, speedy service. Drop off before eight pick up by noon.

Between him and that BO guy they’ve cost me $1 million so far.

Century Aluminum (NASDAQ:CENX) said on Wednesday it will closee its smelter in Hawesville, Kentucky, for 9-12 months as "a direct result of skyrocketing energy costs," affecting more than 600 workers.
(FYI: I'm not "liking" the news, but that you posted it...)

I can personally attest that Al prices have gone crazy the past couple years. I'd say about 3x at least. What used to cost me $400 in 2020 cost me close to $1200 last month. :eek: IMPEACH BIDEN!!!
I believe that metal and glass recycling should be mandatory for EVERYONE. Most glass and metal takes far less energy to recycle than the processing of ores or silica to make them.

I have three large boxes of aluminum shavings from a lathe that I can't recycle. No one locally takes anything but cans.

It's #1 grade stuff, but I can't get rid of it.

I did take my Mother to recycle about 9 large black bags of pop cans.

.35 a pound. I think she got about $9 something.

Gas to take them up there costed more than she got for the cans.

It only makes sense here because the state of California is subsidizing every recycling program. As I recall they were giving out about $1.05/pound for aluminum cans.

The problems with shavings/cuttings/drillings is that they can have other stuff mixed in and/or have oil on them and become a fire hazard.

The excuse....er reason they gave me is they don't have a way of compacting them.

Said if they took them, they'd have to stuff a washer or dryer or stove with them and compact it that way.

Which to me means they were going to do that to get steel prices from it, which is higher.

In other word, not real honest folks.

Take a close look at this picture of today's Kamala Harris visit to New Orleans. Notice anything wrong? Check the new spelling of the State!!!!

69e9e5db-c46f-42f0-beac-61cac11b2b52.jpeg

Ernst, I got to know.

Dd you notce that yourself, or dd someone else brng t to you attenton?

I'll never tell...

Next stop on her US tour is Orgun and after that, Kansus followed by Arkunsaw.

When I first saw the picture on one of the national news feeds something just didn't look right to me and I subsequently notice the misspelling. I then googled "KH in NO" and found a couple of non mainstream sites had also picked up on the error, likely before I did.

Makes you wonder if this was staged in Washington like the mockup of the oval office where Bidet reads his addresses and takes predetermined questions with answers from the teleprompter?

Or maybe this is the new "woke" generation's way of spelling since we don't seem to teach the three R's in school anymore.

Regards

Back