• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bidens Blunders

They loosened restrictions because they are realizing how unpopular Biden is. Anything to keep the train moving.

I would love to see a even single thing done for the benefit if the peoole and not done as part of a political agenda.

I know that many here already knew that it was unlawful to seize lawfully owned property without a warrant. That has been one of the key cornerstones of our country since it was founded.

And I also realize that Biden has said repeatedly, the police could overstep those bounds.

Here is an article back in March from Biden. I'm going to link the article, and then wanted to just cherry pick some direct quotes because this post is going to be a little long if I don't.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/b...guns-from-homes-without-a-warrant/ar-BB1eXJeo
Michael Lee 3/25/2021

The Biden administration is set to argue to the Supreme Court that police should be allowed to confiscate guns from a person’s home without a warrant.

The administration argues, In its amicus brief ahead of Wednesday’s oral arguments in Caniglia v. Strom, that “the ultimate touchstone of the Fourth Amendment is ‘reasonableness,’” insisting that warrants “should not” be “presumptively required when a government official’s action is objectively grounded in a non-investigatory public interest, such as health or safety.”

And today, the supreme court handed down it's rare unanimous 9-0 ruling stating that every one of them agrees that he's an idiot.

https://dailyhandle.com/2021/05/17/...-confiscation-is-unconstitutional-in-9-0-vote

Justice Clarence Thomas wrote the unanimous opinion for the Supreme Court, stating that law enforcement can execute “many civic tasks in modern society,” but there is “not an open-ended license to perform them anywhere.”

“The very core of the Fourth Amendment,” Thomas wrote, is the “right of a man to retreat into his own home and there be free from unreasonable search and seizure.”

Welcome to Bidenfornia.

That reminds me of the gas pumps near the Orlando Int'l Airport. Anywhere else, fuel is currently $3ish/gal for 87, but the nearest gas stations to the airport are easily $1/gal more, and it is usually the independent Achmed stations. This is to prey upon the people returning rentals with less than the fuel they left with, needing to add some or fill up. Travel a 1/2 mile down the road and the gas is "normal" priced... :rolleyes:

That’s the Chevron station at the local Walmart and it’s about one block from the Shell station at the SaveMart. There’s a new station on the edge of town that’s $.10 less.

There are no lines here for gas....because we bought up all the gas. Unfortunately we paid a fortune for it and now gas is almost 5 bucks at the pump.

Just a brief recap, to refresh everyone’s memory . . . and a big thank you to Mr. Sebastian Gorka, a great orator and a true patriot.

9454F080-D0E6-4B9C-A369-70E4CEA118BA.jpeg
Joe lies & steals in Law school, and gets a pass from idiots that spent too much on college.
36AA8432-8482-49A5-8390-E033280F119C.jpeg
But at least he isn’t a closet racist...
24E3C38D-ED13-4224-9F43-B3E96B552862.jpeg
Just as overt as 13 turns of rope.
7781D2CD-760B-4A8E-AC54-6C10FD7C3148.jpeg
Joe shows solidarity fist pump with Grand Klan Wiz Senator Robert Byrd:
67DAAF60-7838-4833-832C-CC6F2782A9AD.jpeg

But he’s no commie, right? No power monger...? And there’s no conspiracy either . . . ?
9BE25A8C-4142-439A-85BA-1CEE79F1792F.jpeg 57EDA474-D092-4D6D-B2B3-7E5EA492562F.jpeg
526A6A06-A63E-4994-8D1A-5F6AF6DD6B29.jpeg D658DE52-240E-4916-8A22-AB4AA2C767A9.jpeg BF5CB30C-5BB4-4444-81CF-55019497DAA6.jpeg

Last edited:
The thing which really amazes me is that Joe the plagerist, who lied about his bona fides on a regular basis, could run for president after this:

00C9E18D-D024-4DE9-89AB-39361E5B85EE.jpeg

William-Clinton.gif

Read my lips.

Honesty has not been a prerequisite for the position in a long time.

What gets me, if I remember correctly, was how did Hunter Biden get into the Navy at 43 years old to begin with ? Of course dad was VP at the time.

I thought it was his other son Beau who was discharged for drugs but I may be wrong.

I read Hunter returned a car with his drugs/evidence left inside and was “busted” right out of the Navy.

But of course he got off light. No DD for the golden boy.

Hunter’s escapades in finance, transportation, energy, and National Defense are unbecoming in the extreme.

But the party machine chugs on like a Maytag toploader. He always comes out clean.

As for Beau, I only know Joe keeps saying he was the victim of a drunken driver. Yet people say No alcohol was found or involved, per the PD report.

Beau died of cancer about 6 or 7 years ago. He did serve in the military, and sometimes Joe would lead folks to believe he died in the military which is not correct.

The car wreck which killed Joe's first wife and one or two of their children was back around 1978 or so. Give or take a year or so.

Joe sometimes gets mixed up, to say the least. And he likes to play the sympathy card almost as much as the race card. If he looked in a mirror he would see the racist that needs sympathy.

Back