• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bidens Blunders

Funny how they say they need to protect democracy when their guy won with record turnout

Funny Trumps numbers were higher than 2016 in every catagory but whites.

The Dems know they are screwed because they cant kill the filibuster, pack the court ir pass their election reform bill. Now the question is what other damage can they do in the next two years?

Its the R's to lose in 2022. Don't eff it up guys, the dems are killing themselves.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...t-potentially-radicalized-friends-and-family/

Biden Administration Asks Americans to Report ‘Potentially’ Radicalized Friends and Family

Biden began his presidency with a stark warning in his inauguration speech about the “rise in political extremism, white supremacy, domestic terrorism that we must confront and we will defeat.” On June 1, Biden described the threat from “white supremacy” as the “most lethal threat to the homeland today.”

Emphasis below is mine (no I did not spell it mein though I was considering it)

biden.jpeg

I think the only reason Joe is still stumbling around the Whitehouse is that Kamala (pronounced: Come-Allah) turned out to be so bad at lying that nobody believes a thing she says. They want to retire Joe but it's a catch 22.

Where was Biden when American cities was burning during the riots ?!

They are still burning and he nor his admin has anything to say about it. The southern border is virtually non existent and nothing but crickets. The Middle East is flaring up again and the Biden admin and democrats back Iran and Hamas.

What they do talk about 24/7 is racism in America, white supremacy, domestic terrorism, and how social media is going to help the government, and friends and neighbors and family turning over the white republican, conservative Devils.

^ Yep.

Typical divide and conquer strategy.

2001--The biggest threat to America is Al Quida
2011-- The biggest threat to America is Isis
2021--The biggest threat to America is white males.

Sadly, this is not sarcasm.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...t-terror-threat-us-report-finds-10342987.html

https://www.foxnews.com/us/homeland-white-supremacy-lethal-threat

oops, how did this article get mixed in here?
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...spree-targeting-white-males-according-police/

Al Quida, ISIS, and Hamas still exist, as does the Taliban. They just keep killing and killing and killing. Somehow now the democrats and news media have decided America citizens are a bigger threat.

IMHO.. Russia, Isis, Iran, Al-Qaeda and the Taliban have never been a threat to the American people but a threat to the globalists/elite agenda and their business. They make it look though, like it is YOUR / the American peoples threat, and that YOU have to make sacrifices.. ( tax, freedom, maybe even your life as a patriotic soldier )

The war on "terror" have given you the "patriot act" among other laws and a hefty bill of $6.4 TRILLION

I know, this isn't my turf and i must be careful what i say.. :) but i cant help myself. Sorry

Peace..

..and oh.. Biden is a Jerk

Last edited:
Yeah, you know it’s not the ordinary people that own the ammunition factories & the airplane companies.

But if that’s the only work available they’re going to work there. War creates a lot of work for poor people but it’s like Soylent Green.

on Another topic….

I heard today that Hunter Biden may have sold a painting worth six figures in some money laundering scheme.

Of course no artists paintings were really really priceless until after the artist died.

So consequently, whatever mob associate paid Hunter Biden‘s business big bucks for the junk art, will now have the opportunity to increase its value.

Last edited:
President Geritol provided Putin with a list of 16 targets that he said should be off limits to attack.

Or, President Pudding Cup gave Putin a list of things that if they haven't considered attacking, probably pointed out our weaknesses.

I guess it all depends on whether you're an optimist or a pessimist type of guy.

I guess this was as bad as hillary's claim that our best response time to retaliatory attacks via nuclear war is 6 minutes during one of the 2016 Presidential debates.

“I talked about the proposition that certain critical infrastructure should be off limits to attack. Period. By cyber or any other means,” Biden said of his meeting with Putin. “I gave [Putin] a list of…16 specific entities, 16 defined as critical infrastructure under US policy from the energy sector to our water systems,” he added.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...nfrastructure-off-limits-cyber-attacks-video/

I sure wish somebody would seal that woman’s lips.

I don’t trust Vladimir Putin much, except to act in the interest of the big Russian corporations and his party.

But, on the other hand, I have no reason to believe that some hacking (attributed to Russian agents) was not done by homegrown leftist terrorists, trying to scar America and put the blame on Russia plus embarrass the GOP.

I trust Biden to say a bunch of half-incoherent BS in public, and then privately to make a deal with Putin to pave things over & make way for future malfeasance.

Back