• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Big score!

tcecil88

.30-06
Elite Member
I have been wanting a 935 Waterfowl gun for a few years now and have never found one in the right condition for the right price. Well, that all changed today when I went to the LGS and what did I see?
A minty 935 in Mossy Oak Duck Blind with the 26" barrel. They had $499 on the gun and I was willing to pay that, then I looked up and there was an as NIB 500 with the 28" field barrel for $250. The lady behind the counter (whom was quite attractive I might add) asked if I needed any help and I asked what kind of deal can I get for both? $650 later I walked out the door with both shotguns. I am very happy with my purchase and that makes 11 Mossbergs in the stable. :)

great score!,,,,,,,,congrats on your new Mossy's. :D

,,,,,,,but do ya like mossys? :lol: 11 wow.

Mmmmmm - yeah, that'll work!! :shock:
8509654893_54dbe0fa8c.jpg

Awesome!!! Congrats

Thanks fellas, as usual, when I set about collecting something, I go overboard. About half of my Mossberg collection was gifted to me and only 2 of them I bought new so I don't have alot of money wrapped up in them. The exception to that one is the SPX, I have at least the same amount of money in it as the price for the base gun. I tend to shy away from new guns and prefer used guns in great shape. As you can see from my above purchase, you can save literally hundreds of dollars. Bass Pro has the same 935 for $699, I got mine for $425. Wal-Mart has a comparable 500 for $267, I got mine for $225.
Patience pays off!

Back