• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

BlackHawk CQB Rigger's Belt Review

DHonovich

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Sponsor
"Philanthropist"
p787221410-4.jpg

p993219356-4.jpg

p758001032-4.jpg

p1026384577-4.jpg

I have been wearing a BlackHawk CQB Rigger's Belt everyday for nearly a year now and I am amazed with how well it is holding up. The only defect is a tiny little area that has begun to fray ever so slightly (you can see it in the pictures above if you look closely at the black belt). There is no doubt in my mind that I could trust my life on this belt and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a Rigger's belt. I initially held off on ordering the od green, coyote tan and desert tan brown because I wanted to make sure that the rigger belt would hold up to my standards. Needless to say; its been a year of abuse and I now have one in each color to go with my different outfits. I also wanted to mention that these great belts are made in the good ole US of A!!!

http://www.blackhawk.com/product/CQB-Ri ... 0,1384.htm

• Parachute grade buckles and adapters meet PIA-H-7195 standards

• 1.75” webbing (7,000 lb tensile strength)
• Hook and loop secures running end

Another reason why I like these belts! I do all that I can to support USA made products.

Ooooh, I like these! Especially the made in the USA part! Things like this I dont even look at if it isnt! Nice work!

Do these have stiffeners inside them to help support the weight of a sidearm?

They do not but they hold up a firearm well (at least my xd40sc).

Back