• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

BlackHawk Product Reviews: Mossberg

BlackHawk Ammo Cheek Pad
p655065556-4.jpg

p988575296-4.jpg

p778469934-4.jpg

p842970382-4.jpg

p918427074-4.jpg

p637391241-4.jpg

Will do! I will be going out hopefully this weekend with it.

Wow! I like that! That would work swell on my Persuader!!!

DHonovich said:
Yea I am a sucker for all black stuff when it comes to firearms and knives

Not me I prefer stainless when I can afford it. Shows less holster wear on the hand guns and doesnt seem to rust as quick.

I will give you that they wear better but for me it gives me an excuse to have them refinished with some new upgrades :).

Ill contribute a bit
100_2541.jpg

the Knoxx forearm is about the same length as the Maverick field forearm
100_2542.jpg

obviously, they mount differently, the maverick tube is about an inch short.
for the business end, the grip is just about perfect to reach the safety.
100_2545.jpg

just didn't look right with my paint job so the knoxx stock had to be painted too..
100_2549.jpg

100_2552.jpg

Feels solid when shooting.
i dont notice much (there is some) reduction when shooting bird shot, but when loaded up with a slug or buck shot or even 3", it helps out more and more. Im only chambered for 3" so I dont know if the stock is setup for 3-1/2" loads. It could probably go with softer springs for guns that are only chambered to 3".

I fully intend to get pics of mine up when the rest of the parts get here. I will do a before and after. Then I will do another before and after after I get it cerahided in stainless btm. I think the barrel, receiver, mag tube, and forend slide tube and rails I am getting done in stainless BTM and the bolt and rest of the internals done in Matte Black.

Fronty Owner said:
Ill contribute a bit
100_2541.jpg

the Knoxx forearm is about the same length as the Maverick field forearm
100_2542.jpg

obviously, they mount differently, the maverick tube is about an inch short.
for the business end, the grip is just about perfect to reach the safety.
100_2545.jpg

just didn't look right with my paint job so the knoxx stock had to be painted too..
100_2549.jpg

100_2552.jpg

Feels solid when shooting.
i dont notice much (there is some) reduction when shooting bird shot, but when loaded up with a slug or buck shot or even 3", it helps out more and more. Im only chambered for 3" so I dont know if the stock is setup for 3-1/2" loads. It could probably go with softer springs for guns that are only chambered to 3".

You are aware they sell them already painted right?

ok, hopefully, no one from BlackHawk hangs out in here enough or takes their products too seriously.

A buddy has a Maverick tactical with the pinned forearm that he didn't need and just taking up room at his house. So I introduced his extra forearm to my Dremel.

and
100_2711.jpg
see, it will fit on a maverick forearm short tube. I used a rasp tool to do the work.
just worked my way around till I had enough removed to the the tube far enough in.

It would be nice if they would mold to fit the short tube and include a spacer tube for the longer tube.

Back