• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Blackhawk's NEW SPECOPS Adjustable Shotgun Stock- Mossberg

Re: Blackhawk's NEW SPECOPS Adjustable Shotgun Stock- Mossbe

i think i follow ya now...i'll have to go through a box and see for meself...

ripjack13 said:
ok..update!!
i did have one problem with my weaver sight mount. the screw came out on the second box full of shells. i think i'll have to get a longer screw and put a nut on the outside. so i'm off to the store to find a itty bitty screw...yay for me.

cheers.

of all the places i looked for a screw...i found one at my local ace hardware... :eek: ...i had to use my dremel to make the as the same size as the oem one...but it works great. no hang ups either. so this weekend i'll be testing it out..again.

hopefully the scope didn't move. :roll:

ace is the only place i go for bolts, nuts...

:eek: I went out to my neighbors field and unloaded a box. the screw is tight. scope is on target. and the stock still rocks! :!:

ripjack13 said:
:eek: I went out to my neighbors field and unloaded a box. the screw is tight. scope is on target. and the stock still rocks! :!:

Rock on!!!

Where is this ....little over due and I keep holding my buddy off from buying a gen1 telling him anytime for about three months now

i'm lost. where is what? my stock? i have a bunch of pics of it in the photo gallery.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1667

I was actually refering back to the OP....Gen II stock

They keep pushing back its release! I hopefully will be one of the first to get my hands on one of these but no definitive ETA. For me after seeing it in person its definitely worth the wait.

Any updates as to when/where they will be available?

Thanks!

I will contact them again this week to see how much longer.

From what I'm hearing from distributors, they are going to be shipping around the 1st of Sept. :)

/crosses fingers

I just got a message from the distributor I purchased from and it's going to be another 2-3 weeks. Blackhawk is still doing "testing"... :(

well, just think about it this way...it's better for them to test it and get it right, than for you to use it and get hurt. or worse....

good things come to those who wait...patience is a virtue....

i'll shut up now....

ripjack13 said:
well, just think about it this way...it's better for them to test it and get it right, than for you to use it and get hurt. or worse....

good things come to those who wait...patience is a virtue....

i'll shut up now....

Still no more word on Gen 2? Has anyone tried the mesa tactical leo stock? They cost a fortune. Do they really work any better than the Black Hawk Knoxx?

Re: Re: Knoxx spec ops recoil stock

dscampbell1286 said:
Anyone using the knoxx recoil stock on their model 500?

I am and with the limbsaver buttpad specially made for it it really does reduce recoil. I have the power pak and use the low cheek piece with it. Ive not had the cheek slap some folks have talked about.
Sent with Droid Incredible using Tapatalk.

yep, one of those things you need to try for yourself. I like mine..... search on this site and you'll find some info on it.

Oh, and welcome to Mossberg Owners

Back