• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Blackhawk's NEW SPECOPS Adjustable Shotgun Stock- Mossberg

Re: Blackhawk's NEW SPECOPS Adjustable Shotgun Stock- Mossbe

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Around $100 sounds about right.

Paid $110 for mine locally if I recall. You can find them a bit cheaper sometimes on-line, but after shipping you're back up to $100 anyway.

I don't mind doing $110 locally but I don't seem to find them here in Orlando. I have bass pro and gander mountain but I havent seen any aftermarket stocks.

I hope you're able to find one. Good luck with your search...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
I hope you're able to find one. Good luck with your search...
Thanks most likely I will order from amazon.com. It comes around $109 shipped.

Sounds good.

Keep us posted. I'll be lookin forward to a range report...

Don't. Have you seen all the broken ones? Check out ollie700's topic on that....
Another broken genII...Here in this section.

I have the first gen....stick with that one...

I got my Gen 1 for $92, Love it. Had it for a while, maybe it's just the cost of living. Coupled with a Limbsaver it is too sweet.

I'm trying to decide between the Spec Ops and the Compstock.

Is the recoil reduction that much better on the Spec Ops?

I can't say for sure, but the major difference is the looks. Do you like a stock, stock or pistol grip stock? I think the pistol grip is more comfortable....

ripjack13 said:
oli700 said:
Something I have really started to like is learning to use the movement of the stock in conjunction with the stroke of the action. Once you get that down you can accurately empty the gun very quickly….

please explain...i'm still a n00b.

I went out the field over the weekend and launched about 100 shots. I see what you were saying now. after the first 10 I think it clicked in my muscle movement brain part. I got it and it works like a charm. It's almost like slam firing my model 37, 'cept for the holding the trigger part. I was definitely having way to much fun....my buddy who owns the land came down to field cuz he thought i was using a semi auto.
:twisted:

thanx Oli!

It looks like this problem has been Resolved on the newer BlackHawk GenII Specops stocks

Anybody still having this problem? or was this limited to only the first few months of product worth of stocks.
I would like to get the Spec Ops GenII stock for 590A1, but do not want my main home protection weapon to fail at the time i need it most.

Can you provide a link to the threads regarding the breakage/Problem with the GenII stock

Willing to trade my Mossberg 590A1 pre BH Knoxx Specops gen 1 stock with Hogue handall grip, Power pak and Stock Install tool.

recoil is laughable, and with a the Hogue handhall grip its feel is greatly improved.

nothing wrong with it. I just couldnt get used to shooting that style after years of traditional stock.

Things I would be willing to trade for ,

12" LOP Hogue stock set

S&J Hardware +2 mag 590A1

Send me a pm if your interested

Back