• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bolt Action Rifles

You're gonna love that rifle!

I've got he same model and it's been one of the best buys I've ever made...

I am still waiting on a crush washer for my YHM Phantom Comp. The one they sent was so far out of round it would not go over the muzzle. It measured .612-.625! Rainier Arms is working with me on it so they should get it sorted out soon. Anyway, I will try to snap a pic this weekend for ya, LES!

Hair Trigger

Thought you fine MO’s would like this
Steyr Mannlicher
This rifle kept me fed for about a 10 year stretch. It my Dad’s . I need to do some work to it , actually find a part….not going to be easy.

IMG_1244_zps7aeaeb3a.jpg

IMG_1246_zpse75abcda.jpg

IMG_1249_zpsfff78444.jpg

And the best part….the hair trigger.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJUIc7WAeGk

this gun was not safety checked, it actually misfired

Wow, that's a great lookin rifle oli.

Lemme know what part you're lookin for and I'll keep my eyes open...

I'll upload some more pics. Basically it is the guts to the quick release scope mount. This thing is old, I haven’t seen another mechanism like it but the internet is cool for that sort of stuff. The scope is removable with a spring button mechanism and it never loses zero.......It will be easier with pics, tomorrow

I dont know if the trigger is measurable in lbs....straight up scarry light.

tcecil88 said:
Wow, Oli, that is a beautiful rifle.
Thanks my friend

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Lemme know what part you're lookin for and I'll keep my eyes open...

Spring loaded pin catches the hook on the scope……..guts are gone , pin is gone. Its from the late 50’s or so. The entire base will unscrew from the receiver

IMG_1248_zpscb3b21b4.jpg

IMG_1251_zpsee376d6d.jpg

Eastern Europeans can make some guns.....this one is on off real fast to reveal the iron sights

IMG_1255_zps2d12f895.jpg

Ahead of its time really and one of THE most accurate rifles I have ever shot….that trigger is the real deal

For LES's and everyone else's viewing pleasure. Remington 700 AAC-SD .308 with Hogue pillar bedded stock, YHM Phantom Comp/Flash suppressor, Sightmark 4-16X44 IR scope, Burris rings, UTG all-steel base, and Harris bi-pod. Second photo is to let everyone know where I stand on terrorism. :twisted:
DSC01177_zps65c0cf69.jpg

DSC01181_zpsedbff0fe.jpg

Thanks for the comliments!
I dunno how it will shoot yet, just "finished" the build today. I want to break in the barrel one cold bore shot at a time. Shoot a shot, clean the bore, let it cool, repeat. I have to look up the procedure again. It has been along time since I broke in a barrel, but the method works. I might even lap the barrel, I have heard that works well too. I do worry that my suppressor will affect accuracy, but we will have to see. I have very little torque on it, so I think it will be fine.
I am looking at a Viking Tactics VTAC MK2 sling in Multi-cam to carry it with.

WHOA! HOLY SEX APPEAL, BATMAN!

That is an excellent looking firearm, sir! Is that the stock barrel or after market?

tcecil88 said:
For LES's and everyone else's viewing pleasure. Remington 700 AAC-SD .308 with Hogue pillar bedded stock, YHM Phantom Comp/Flash suppressor, Sightmark 4-16X44 IR scope, Burris rings, UTG all-steel base, and Harris bi-pod. Second photo is to let everyone know where I stand on terrorism. :twisted:
DSC01177_zps65c0cf69.jpg

DSC01181_zpsedbff0fe.jpg

WANT!!!!!

MikeD said:
tcecil88 said:
DSC01177_zps65c0cf69.jpg

DSC01181_zpsedbff0fe.jpg

WANT!!!!!

Giggitty!

That's nice!

Back