• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bolt Action Rifles

Re: Ruger 77/357 Rotary Magazine Rifle

This website is really not conductive to me putting money into my other hobbies :lol:

Re: Ruger 77/357 Rotary Magazine Rifle

This looks like a really neat rifle; I would love to shoot one but then I would probably add it to the list of firearms I want to purchase.

Remington 700 AAC-SD

I have been wanting to pick up another firearm for sometime now and decided on getting another rifle. The rifle will be setup with a tactical flare to it but will be mainly used for range days and the occasional deer hunting trip. After looking through the wide variety of options that fit my desires I have settled on the Remington 700 AAC-SD.

http://www.remington.com/products/firea ... ac-sd.aspx

model-700-sps-tactical-aac-sd-1.jpeg

Key Features:
308 Win with 20” Heavy Barrel with 5/8-24 Threaded Muzzle
Shipped with Thread Protector Installed
Accepts AAC® and other 5/8-24 Threaded Flash Hiders, Muzzle Brake and Suppressors
1 in 10” Rate of Twist for increased bullet stability
Hogue® Overmolded Ghillie Green™ Pillar Bedded Stock
X-Mark Pro® Externally Adjustable Trigger Set at 3 ½ Pounds

Re: Remington 700 AAC-SD

Cool, I just bought an elliptical and more dumbbells yay me…. no new guns :cry:

oli700 said:
Cool, I just bought an elliptical and more dumbbells yay me…. no new guns :cry:

Haha! I keep payin bills with gun money! Booooooooo! :cry:

Anyhow, I like it Dan, its very much like what I had looked at and I especially like the Hogue pillar bedded stock!

Nice Dan!

I love my AAC-SD...

Here she is after I added a bit of personality...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Here she is after I added a bit of personality...

Personality... and some attitude maybe? :D

Re: New Ruger GSR..

Yes, the GSR is a nice rifle.
I've had mine for a while and at first I did the Scout scope route and it was OK.

Then I removed the rail and mounted a better scope in the traditional location using the Ruger rings.

The gun shoots so much better then I do, so I can't commit on that as good as Davein CT has.

When it cools down a little here I'll be back out on the range .. :D

Lateck,

Re: New Ruger GSR..

There are only two complaints you hear about these rifles.

1. expensive proprietary clips. Folks are just spoiled with the AR and AK "buy any clip you can find for the lowest price" thing! You didn't buy an AR or AK! Deal with it!

2. "How come I can't find one to buy!" :lol:

Seriously. Yet to hear anything negative on anything that matters with these rifles. I'm not sure I'm sold on the scout rifle concept beyond iron sights, but this appears to be damn good one!

Just pretend the semis aren’t there lol
Ruger M77 30-06
Carl Gustaf Swedish mauser in 30-06
And another Chipmunk I made my son
IMG_0051.jpg

Hey everyone, fairly new to shooting, just got my license about half a year ago finally :)

Picked up my first few bolt rifles.

The cheapest .17hmr savage makes. LOVE it, consistently 1moa or better at 100. The only issue is, I'm getting very occasional split casings, and misfires (due to weak pin strikes) way too often.

And a Remington 700P in .308 :) I love that thing. I'm Just finishing my barrel beak in and it has put up sub half moa 3 shot groups @100

I can't wait for my vortex viper pst ffp scope to come in so I can really stretch it out. And I need a shorter bipod, I'm sick of stacking boxes of ammo under sand bags lol.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324336321.776408.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324336321.776408.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 607
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324336409.074239.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324336409.074239.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 607
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324336451.991405.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324336451.991405.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 607
Back