• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Border Patrol Museum Attacked

meanstreak

.30-06
"Philanthropist"
I saw on the news last night a group of protestors had literally attacked a privately owned museum that honors the border patrol. Typical group of actors were present. They were inside defacing pictures, yelling and screaming at the volunteers that man the museum.

Of course they wore masks and arrived unannounced. In my opinion it was a disgusting display by left wing zealots. In my mind this was brought on by certain politicians going on all of the time about abolishing ICE and trashing law enforcement in general.

They can't blame Trump, NRA, or anyone else for their actions. These are not people exercising their right to free speech. It stinks of anarchy to me.

What say ye ?

From what I hear they really vandalized the property by applying permanent glue stickers all over displays and antiques.

They're literally peeling the paint off the walls to get rid of these stickers and so the entire building will have to be cleaned and repainted.

But they also damaged an antique car and an airplane and all the other artifacts and displays of the museum.

An act of civil disobedience is different from vandalism and the judge in this case should make sure that these fools learn the difference.

And it wouldn't bother me if they learned the difference digging holes for the Border fence foundation with a shovel in Arizona in July!

I wonder how secure the workers will feel about going back to work ? That must have been terrifying to them. This could, I know it's a stretch, but it could be an act of terrorism. I have thought today what I would do were I to walk into a situation like that. My thoughts are I would turn around and leave, go to my car and call the police. I would also use my phone to take pictures of license plates and video as much as I could.

I am never alone in my car so I would feel relatively safe there. I would hope that folks wearing masks did not approach my car and threaten me.

I can easily see it being an act of terrosism.

It sure is a helluva lot more than disorderly conduct and criminal mischief from damaging property.

I wonder what they would have thought if the employees had rushed the door and locked it and prevent them from leaving until the police got there?

Of course, CNN would have headlines from the evil employees falsely imprisoning the poor patrons.

I believe anyone committing a crime with a mask on should be considered to be armed and dealt with as such. Even if shot with a rubber bullet or bean bag that would be OK with me. Once a "protestor" dons a mask I would consider them to now be a rioter and dealt with accordingly.

What REALLY needs to happen to these scum is that they need to be taken out back of the tool shed and beaten severely! As a deterrent, of course! I guarantee recidivism of committing such crimes would be just about zero...

The abused employees working at the Museum in this case are all volunteers. I have a feeling that they will actually be back to work, whereas actual government workers might be calling in sick.

And with any common sense they will keep a couple of shotguns under the counter.

Remember that this is in a remote location, out in the desert. Personally I don't think I could work in such a place unless I was armed. I certainly wouldn't go out prospecting in the desert there without arms.

This is absolutely terrible, but unfortunately not surprising at all. and I do think this should be considered an act of domestic terrorism. Not like anyone would do anything about it. Although if they had on maga hats and we're screaming Trump I bet you that everyone will be in jail right now. I can't believe how absolutely psychotica left is getting, and people still vote for these idiots. eventually they're going to learn their free stuff is not coming in the mail and then we'll see a whole different temper tantrum.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

I recall when it was, "Eat that food because little kids are starving in China!"

Then it was, "Study and work hard or the Chinese will eat your lunch!"

Now they're just telling us, "Just hang out and wait for the free Chinese take out lunch."

This only works for Americans if we can enslave all those Chinese people and get them to make our lunches for free. Fortunately, if you're a Democrat, you can feel good about all of that somehow.

The Democrats never really hated slavery.

Even in the '60's I usually took a lunchbox. School lunches sucked then, so I can't imagine how they became worse.

I did eat them, at several schools, on occasion. Best lunches were at Litchfield Park, Arizona.

And they sold ice cream out the back door for 5 cents.

On the rare days I received lunch money, it usually went toward radio batteries or Cheetos.

Back