• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Boston Marathon explosion

itsricmo, it's probably safe to say you ain't got that much extra time.

What happened to downing some moonshine? Are you sure you guys are from the south?

I like Oli's idea. With 2 of them they could have one on each side of the finish line and strap the ribbon between them.

and I thought PA residents had some issues that needed to be talked about...
Please note that Rick is referring to the western half of the state.

Don't get much further south than Texas. ;)

You wouldn't like our moonshine. It's spiked with rattlesnake venom...

Yes, I'm sure I'm from the south, and actually prefer a good horn of moonshine when I can.

I know it's not recommended, but I know one guy who'll catch a cup straight from the worm and drink it before it's proofed down.

I honestly don't know how his liver will tolerate 200 proof. I personally don't like it more than about 140 proof because it burns all the way down.

120-130 proof is my sweet spot though.

I'll have to remember to bring that up the next time I see him do that. That's funny.

But I know he's done it. Seen that with my own eyes.

That's what he calls dedication.

Or at least that's what I thought I slurred him say :lol:

Sorry for the side jack.

The way I'm reading this "enemy combatant" phrase is that it would cover anyone who raises a weapon against the US regardless of terrorist affiliation. Since the West Point paper calling all patriotic, Constitution supporting, gun owning Americans a new breed of domestic terrorists, we all could be corralled under that blanket.

All the news says that neither of the bombers have any ties to terrorist organizations (at least that is what they were saying a day or so ago). So are they considered an enemy of the state based on their actions alone? There are a lot of definitions of terrorist and many different groups that could be considered terroristic (Green Peace and those whale lovers funded by Bob barker come to mind). So, in the governments eye, anyone or any organization that doesn't walk the line drawn by the government could be considered terroristic even if they never fire a shot. Kinda scary I think.

And as a side note, I can see the defendant sitting in court, all stoic and unaffected as they read the list of charges...Murder, use of a WMD (which I think that is an overstatement), killing of police officers and carrying an unlicensed firearm. What!!??? OMG, the defendant breaks down after hearing he is being charged with carrying an unlicensed firearm...the horror, the horror...

John A. said:
add enough alcohol, it'll kill the germs ;)

That's my motto anyway.
........"and so you see kids, thats how Grandpa John's crabs caught syphilis "

carbinemike said:
What happened to downing some moonshine? Are you sure you guys are from the south?

I like Oli's idea. With 2 of them they could have one on each side of the finish line and strap the ribbon between them.

and I thought PA residents had some issues that needed to be talked about...
Please note that Rick is referring to the western half of the state.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

John A. said:
itsricmo, it's probably safe to say you ain't got that much extra time.

If you are speaking about the Mrs. and getting married, I wouldn't have it any other way :mrgreen:
Maybe could take a change in scenery but we got time lol

Congress need ask themselves one question:

"How can we make criminals follow our laws?"

The correct answer, at least to anyone with half a brain, is "We can't make them follow our laws. We can only make their lives a living hell if they don't."

But that is not what we have in Congress. It is always more laws piled onto previous laws until they are passing laws that were passed years before that they forgot about...

They hated us but taking welfare was ok. The uncle had it right. They are losers. Instead of trying to use the bombing to further restrict the rights of the law abiding, how about some welfare reform so people new to the country and haven't contributed, can't collect it. What the hell, how about welfare reform to get all the dead beats off of it too.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev was on welfare, sponsored by tax payers. Tsarnaev, now dead, is suspected of bombing the Boston Marathon last week.

"Marathon bombings mastermind Tamerlan Tsarnaev was living on taxpayer-funded state welfare benefits even as he was delving deep into the world of radical anti-American Islamism, the Herald has learned," reports the Boston Herald.

"State officials confirmed last night that Tsarnaev, slain in a raging gun battle with police last Friday, was receiving benefits along with his wife, Katherine Russell Tsarnaev, and their 3-year-old daughter.

carbinemike said:
The hated us but taking welfare was ok. The uncle had it right. They are losers. Instead of trying to use the bombing to further restrict the rights of the law abiding, how about some welfare reform so people new to the country and haven't contributed, can't collect it. What the hell, how about welfare reform to get all the dead beats off of it too.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev was on welfare, sponsored by tax payers. Tsarnaev, now dead, is suspected of bombing the Boston Marathon last week.

"Marathon bombings mastermind Tamerlan Tsarnaev was living on taxpayer-funded state welfare benefits even as he was delving deep into the world of radical anti-American Islamism, the Herald has learned," reports the Boston Herald.

"State officials confirmed last night that Tsarnaev, slain in a raging gun battle with police last Friday, was receiving benefits along with his wife, Katherine Russell Tsarnaev, and their 3-year-old daughter.
\

That is just ****** up ! What a loser is right. It amazes me how much the Gov bends over for these foreigners just so they can turn around and stick it right to the hand that feeds em.
:x

He was some proud Muslim man alright! The welfare was cut off sometime in 2012 because his wife earned to much. From the Associated Press:

The dead Boston Marathon bomber and his family stopped receiving benefits because his hard-working wife, toiling for up 80 hours a week, brought home enough bread to make them ineligible for government assistance.

The home health-care aide supported her deadbeat husband, who stayed at home with the child.

Disgusting.

I was watching the news lastnight at work and this is what was said:

"Upon recovering the suspect, no firearm was found in the boat. Tsarnaev had a self inflicted gun wound to the throat and no wounds from police firing at him. At this time, it is being investigated why police started fire upon the boat, since Tsarnaev did not have a firearm to shoot at them with to start a fire fight." ........ No firearm but a self inflicted gun would to the throat.... Cops mysteriously just start firing into the boat with no reason? I sense a "get out of jail free card"....

oli700 said:
John A. said:
add enough alcohol, it'll kill the germs ;)

That's my motto anyway.
........"and so you see kids, thats how Grandpa John's crabs caught syphilis "

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm dyin' over here!!

I'm sorry, no disrespect to the discussion at hand but...jeez oli!! :lol: :lol:

Back