• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Brenneke Black Magic 3" Mag.

Whitey

.270 WIN
These otta stop whatever it is that needs stopping. Picked up several boxes of these just to feed my 930SPX. Also, have the order form ready for the Dixie Tri-Ball Slugs, I just need to get to the bank to get a check to mail it in as they don't accept CC/ Phone Orders or On-Line. Old school like me. Bad picture I know, but that's the best my old school iFlip phone can do.

Anyone have experience with these things?

GetAttachment.jpg

Brenneke slugs are top tier. And they kick like heck. But they go thru stuff that a soft Foster slug would never be able to do.

Wow. You got the 3" shells.

They are good if you are in bear county. I bought a few boxes and tried them at an indoor gun range at 25 yards. I hit the target center mass for all 5 rounds.

I'm saving the rest for camping since we have black bears were I live.

Great choice, a 930SPX with slugs. That will stop anything in the woods with two or four legs! That's what we use for our go to camp gun.

Thanks for the replies fellas. I have a few choice targets to try these out on. Hope to get out soon. I'll post some pics when that happens.

Back