1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to view and order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

BUCK

Discussion in 'Knives, Axes, Hatchets and Machetes' started by SHOOTER13, Aug 21, 2011.

1. DDDWho

DDDWho .22LR

My latest Buck is the 124, a brute of a knife.

[​IMG]

My first Buck was the 110, sometime in the mid 70s

[​IMG]

With several in between.
    mic214, meanstreak, nitesite and 2 others like this.
  2. Djcala

Djcala .30-06 Supporter

A man after my own heart. Good old buck and cup a joe.
    Nice ddd.
    meanstreak and nitesite like this.
  3. nitesite

nitesite Sheepdog Moderator "Philanthropist"

I'd hit it. For real.
  4. meanstreak

meanstreak .30-06 Supporter "Philanthropist"

My Buck collection. I bought two new within the past 18 months, the 119 and a 110. The other two, a 110 and 191 I bought at auctions the past 18 months as well.

thumbnail_IMG_20180925_200202925.jpg
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2018
    cmcdonald and Djcala like this.
  5. Djcala

Djcala .30-06 Supporter

Very nicegroup love some good USA forever warranty some things just feel right
    meanstreak likes this.
  6. CaddmannQ

CaddmannQ 12g Supporter

@meanstreak
    That big Buck Special hunting knife is a real beauty. I have always wanted one like it, but don't hunt & have no other real use for it.
    I already have the M1 combat knife and the M7, which must fill my lust for big knives; and while quite ugly, would be horribly effective.
    I want to get the little Buck hatchet though. Next time I need cheering up, I might go buy one.
    meanstreak likes this.
  7. bossharp

bossharp .410

I had my first Buck in the 80's..A 503 Prince but in 2006 my Brother asked me to go to the Blade Show in Atlanta. He collects and displays 110's..I started with 112's and now have about 80..
    meanstreak likes this.
  8. meanstreak

Today I ran across a Ka-Bar marked USMC with a sheath to match. The blade looked to be coated, it is a greenish color. The stamp on the base of the blade said Ka-Bar, Olean NY. It was selling as used, looked to be in very good condition.

I passed on it for now. The price $65, any thoughts or opinions ? I did not think to take a picture.
  9. meanstreak

I forgot to mention the sheath and blade were both marked USMC.