• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bushnell 1-4x 24mm AR scope

Just picked up this AR scope from Walmart for $189; not a bad starter, but just need a mount for it now. I'm still looking around for one, although I'm leaning heavily towards a Burris P.E.P.R. one piece. Don't really care too much for the separate mounts.
Don't know too much about it yet, other than it has a lot of good features, similar to others 2x the price.
Once I get it set up I'll put up more info.....

Anyone got any input or use this before??

I had a Burris PEPR mount that came as part of a combo with 1-4X scope and Fast Fire. I ended up returning it for problems witht the scope and FF3. The PEPR mount seemed to be a very good quality piece. Nice workmanship and finishing.

The PEPR was fine but mounting it on a rail on a Mini 14 made the 1-4x scope way to high. That was my only problem with the PEPR mount and I thought that might be the case going in. Let us know what you end up doing.

Sure will once it all comes together.
I looked at the Burris Tac30 with Fast fire mount at bass pro, but I just wasnt ready to drop $500 on a scope just yet.
I did however love the scope package just wasn't in love with the price.....

Ended up getting the PEPR mount after all.....

Plus another add on..... Love the feel and function of it.

All together.......

So far I have only shot it once since adding the scope and mag grip, haven't sited in the scope completely but hopefully I'll get a chance to soon
and get a better feel for the optic.

Back