• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Busse, Scrap Yard, and Swamp Rat blades.....

sumoj275

.270 WIN
I am a firm believer of good steel. One of the best companies I have ever came across is Busse Combat Knives, and it's sister companies. Busse Combat was started by Jerry Busse, then his wife started the Swamp Rat Knife Company, and lastly Jerry's brother Dan started Scrap Yard Knives. The Busse blades are not cheap by any means, the Swamp blades and Scrap Yard blades are a better deal for the money. Anyway, here is some pics of different blades and hopefully I will get a chance to take pics of all mine when school is out.
Busse Basic 11. 11" of Infi steel
IMG_20110309_133352.jpg

Scrap Yard Scizzy sword-----SR77 steel
middle is Swamp Rat Vex-----D2 steel
bottom is a Scrap Yard Wiener Dog----154 CM
b6fbd451-1.jpg

Swamp Rat M9LE (large one) made out of SR101 steel, and the smaller one is a Swamp rat Hairy Carry LE made out of 154CM.
m9hcsheath2.jpg

are those all yours? that is a fine collection. i'm actually looking for a tough machete. i'm making my kid a atv track out back and have 2 pos machete's. i bent one too much to use it again, and the other is almost toast.

Dude, I never knew these were out there until you mentioned it in that PM the other day! Awesome!

ripjack13 said:
are those all yours? that is a fine collection. i'm actually looking for a tough machete. i'm making my kid a atv track out back and have 2 pos machete's. i bent one too much to use it again, and the other is almost toast.
Look at Cold Steel for a good one. I have used and like the ones made in South Africa. Also, look at Condor out of El Savador. Considering both blades are made in countries that depend on the blade, they have experience and work.

As to the collection, there is a lot more but I don't have pics. Maybe this week.

Rossingol, that is the ones I was talking about LOL.

Back