• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Calif 10-round mag law blocked by judge

I think the pressure is off Kennedy now and he will start voting in a more conservative manner.

I think he really wants to believe in the Constitution and the Union of the Republic and the separation of powers and the proper positions of federal and state.

But with those leftists on the bench breathing down his neck he was too intimidated.

I think most of the speculation you hear is based on the fact that the leftists do not want to admit their defeat in this matter and want their people to believe that somehow liberalism will possibly still rule the court.

Piffle.

Now if only Ginsburg would go away...
2539em.jpg

The Fresno Flea reports that 9th circuit courts blocked Trump's reduced aid to California's sanctuary city BS, but they agreed with enforcement on a national level.

I'm not sure what's up there.

I guess where there's enough money involved. . . .

Our problem alone is probably about equal to that of most the rest of the states combined, if you omit Florida.

I just love to watch Tucker Carlson!

First:
"I am all about having this honest debate." But Reid's flack talks about something completely different . . .

Finally, on perpetuation of current American gun rights:
"That's certainly not my plan."

(Yes, well we know their plan whether they talk about it or not.)

As for the last video, I will not be surprised to see future door busting going on as they uncover cells of illegal gun manufacturing in California. I expect some of these will be hushed because they are internal to the business of law enforcement.

That is to say, the rumor is that many cops are involved in this and some cops have been busted for this.

And you're going to have a certain percentage of that no matter where you go. It is widely known that there are border patrol agents and Customs agents involved in smuggling, not because they talk about it, but because they're spending a lot of money investigating it.

I think you're going to see more arrests of that nature as well.

Unfortunately there's a lot of corruption in the top echelons of California government, and that trickles down into the law enforcement business from the executive branch and into the adjudication Business from The Others.

All that being said it, would not surprise me if gung-ho doj agents in California just decided to go out and arrest everybody who had posted a picture on Facebook of them with their AR. They could sort of claim war-mongering or something like that, rabble-rousing . . . I don't know what the legal term is.

But I think that would give them plenty of ammunition to go around and harass people.

I thought active and retired police were exempt from cali's assault weapon laws.

I believe you are correct but you see what's going on is they are building 80% guns without numbers. Almost all are 9mm Glock frame or .223 AR frame.

Just like the civilians, many too are envisioning a future of government control, and some of the poor fellows are getting busted for their patriotic/illegal efforts.

Because, clearly, if the left wants to take away common guns from citizens, then it's every patriotic American's duty to own a gun & thus protect this land, as we are mandated to do by our Constitution.

The Constitution that says a militia is necessary whether the in-power government likes it or not.

I wish politicians today were as smart as those that didn't want to be politicians back then.

Back