• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

California Could Start Jailing People Who Don’t Use Transgender Pronouns

Wow jus wow. While I'm open minded enough to understand perhaps there may be in some cases some physiological mix up I don't understand why I have to be involved. If you want a peckerectomy or need an adadicktomy go for it on your dime and in private and stay away from my kids. Go live in peace but leave me out of it why do you require my support I don't need yours.

I can't imagine why I would ever find myself in Kalifornistan again, but if I do I'll just call everyone, "Asshole".

Hey it's gender neutral, right?

Yeah, like opinions, everyone has got one. And many people tend to show theirs far more often than they should.

I was actually more surprised to read this

bill that passed the California state senate

What they hell are they smoking out there?

The door to freedom swings both way. Having free speech does not protect people from being offended.

When is this crap going to stop.

The letter in the UCCS newsletter about banning vet students was a bad joke. It is a shame that the university's editors didn't pick up on that before they published it.

The last name of author Terry Steinawitz translates in German to "Stone Joke."

That and "LGBTQQ12SAA" were dead giveaways.

I had heard about this stupid bill but I didn't think it was going to get any attention. This is just a bone tossed to the queer voters in California. It was a total waste of time and money revolving around a non issue that affects almost no one in society.

As usual, the news media used its scare tactic routine to Rouse up public ire, so they'd have more angry people to report about.

Our legislature thinks that if they keep running in place, voters will believe they're getting somewhere: but all they're doing is wearing a hole in the carpet, and wearing thin the patience of the common citizens.

Anyhow they'd like you to believe that they're doing something really important, because we have a lot of gay and lesbian senior citizens in nursing and extended care facilities and they're stuffing horrible indignities everyday because somehow God and nature screwed up and gave them the wrong weiner, and the people involved in their care don't abhor God's mistake and feel genuine sympathy for suffering sex freaks.

OOPS! Sorry...I meant to say, "the non-hetero devotees of alternate lifestyles."

By the way I have spent some time with folks who care for our elderly citizens in assisted living and Rehabilitation and hospice. In general you could not find a more concerned and caring group of people.

It is a very difficult business caring for the old and demented but anyone who is abusive to the patients in any way needs to be shown the door.

I don't know how the stupid bill got started, but it is an absolute nothing-burger as far as social impact is concerned. It was totally your needed and absolutely no one is going to get prosecuted under it who shouldn't have already been fired from their job as a caregiver.

Back