• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Can anyone Identify This AR Rail Hold Device

mingaa

Raconteur

I like it - been using Magpul but these look effective for hand placement or 'wedging' against an object for a shot.

New to me!

TY!!

Yes, but the name is escaping me at the moment.

Edit: LaRue Tactical Hand-stop.

Is it laRue?! This one looks blockier BUT I like this reversible dual use from LaRue!!

zz125449_0.jpg

$25.00

I think it might be the front section of a Magpul XTM after some more surfing. The side bolt looks right. Hmmm...
l_100009593_2.jpg

Actually that one does look a little different. The LaRue model is a little more curvy.
LaRue was the one i was thinking of when i saw your pic.

Yeah - the LaRue comes in pairs and I like this suggested use for a grip while the bottom mount turned around could still 'jack' the gun for stability.

zz125447_0.jpg

I hadn't been looking for a while but I just bought an 80% lower and an upper yesterday sooooo....

We gotta hear about the 80%

Which one and what jig?

Lookin forward to how that turns out. I love the thought of the 80%lower, but my wore out old drill press isn't up to the task.

Yeah - the Ares close out going on now ( with plenty of stock) includes a complete clamshell jig AND all bits and tools to complete the build for $50!!

I know others successfully completing them and bought one and an upper to get rolling.

I'm weighing what to build but have a number of guns that would be nice additions to the herd.

.458 SOCOM is probably #1 but brass is absent. .50 Beowulf brass is in stock but, 6.8 & 6.5 look good for real world applications.

I'm in no rush and the brain is turned on!!

I know I'm late to the party, but those are the Magpul XTM hand stops.

Can make out the faint outline of the circular Magpul logo just behind the nut...

Back