• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Can't fine rear sight!

Michaelvann

Copper BB
I recently bought a 715t carry handle model from a buddy of mine and it was missing the rear sight and I was wondering if there is anywhere that sells them. Does anyone know anyplace? If not I might just hack it off.

Have you tried Mossberg customer service? Havelin is a great resource as well: http://www.havlinsales.com/

You are talking about the rear sight integrated into the carry handle - yes? That should be an easy fix. Hacking the carry handle off will leave you with no great options for sights either. You will not have a rear rail to attach anything to and the front sight won't do much on its own.

I'd put it back to stock and keep the rail option on the carry handle personally.

I was thinking about putting a mending plate then a picitinny rail on it after cutting it off but I really don't want to but I don't like how it looks without the rear sight. I called mossberg and they said that they don't sell it seperate and I messages the people from the website you've given. Thank you so much for the help!

You can ask some of the people on here who have taken their carry handle off, if they would sell you their's since they don't need it anymore.

Back