• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Caption Contest NSW!

CaddmannQ

Will TIG for Food
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Okay first off the rules of this contest is that the winner gets absolutely nothing except notoriety. Normally I'd offer a prize but I don't work here. Secondly I get to choose the winner. Thirdly if I happen to really like the winter I might actually award a prize, but don't count on it not being a Zork. You might win a 2 pound bag of goat Chow or a Polish weather detector.

Anyhow, for Christmas I bought myself a new little drill for light-duty household screw shooting. It's powerful enough, and though the batteries are small you get two of them plus a charger. $99 at Lowes.

11457.jpeg

This drill is from Robert Bosch Co, so I figured . . . german-made . . . hey what the heck?

But I didn't know that this babe was made in Malaysia!

The Chuck is slick and hard to grip but I can fix that. This is what I can't fix: my infernal confusion over this symbol.
20180215_233707.jpg
Just in case you can't see it on your cell phone . . .
20180215_233904.jpg

I am absolutely certain that I don't speak any of the popular Malaysian languages, nor do I speak German, nor any hybrid of the two which might have possibly come up with this absolutely indecipherable hieroglyph of an instruction!

So onto the contest itself:

Describe in 25 words or less what the heck this instruction is telling me to do.

There will be extra credit if you can describe it in Engrish (and double extra credit for pidgin engrish.)

Good luck to the winner and may the devil take the hindmost!

"Dude, you really gotta see this months centerfold"

Honestly, ;)
I can read many different languages.

All that stupid picture is saying is,
Read the manual before using.

Those are all really funny above ^^^ :jester:

But the real meaning of that icon is:

FREE TABLET COMPUTER INCLUDED
-- Check packaging material before disposal --

Back