• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Castro dead at 90

Scoop

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
The man who imprisoned Cuba for 60 years finally croaks.

636157186879655092-castro.JPG

Pretty sure his family is still in charge. IIRC, his little brother assumed power a few years ago.

Well Obama patted himself on the back for trying to "normalize relations with Cuba."*

Maybe Trump will take a different tack on this.

(* kiss ass to a commie revolutionist )

Talk about staying power! Castrate outlived 6 US presidents and was in power during another 5!

Attachments

• deadfidel.jpg
    deadfidel.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 4
Castro didn't have term limits.

All the progressives are singing him praises for Cuba's health care system, etc.

Got to love how they so easily pick and choose what they choose to focus on. It's never about the reality of what living under a ruthless dictator really feels like or the blood in the streets

@MikeD in all seriousness, cuba has a small cell cancer cure that has been available to their citizens for years.

And it's free to them.

Look up CimaVax

If that was enough, people would be going to Cuba on leaky boats every day.

Castro lived so long because Cubans aren't allowed to own guns.

I'd give my last flux capacitor to go back to 17 APR 61 and help snuff him.

images

You, and any Cuban that had more than $2 to rub together.

Personally I think we could have got rid of castro a long time ago but we did not because we realized that we could have wound up with someone worse.

I see long lines of people on the news waiting at the Castro funeral. It makes you wonder how many came to pray for him and how many went just to spit.

Back