• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Center point 4-16x40mm

S

soaxin

Anyone use this scope? Im looking to get it here at my local walmart it seems like a good deal for the price at only 70$. I can spend much as im a college student. :roll:

I just got one and this thing is HUGE!

Ive tried all of the cheap walmart scopes and so far i like that one tasco for $40. IMO that is the best deal under $100.

Ive bought so many ive lost track what mounting rings it comes with but i think they are weaver not the skinny dovetail.

I like the size of the tasco its not a HUGE heavy scope. You do need a screw driver to adjust the turrets but thats not a big deal.

The best part is you can adjust the parallax! there is a little silver ring in the front bell. You unscrew that and using a little flat head you just turn this little ring wich rotates the front glass adjusting the parallax its such a snap and for the price its not a bad scope i have 3 of them now!

Parallax1_zpsae99977e.jpg

The 4X bushnell from walmart has an adjustable parallax also you do it the same way. But its $30. IMO for another $10. you get a more powerful scope in the same size

Back