• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Central Virginia Present

TonyC2639

Copper BB
Hi All. Been shooting for many years. Yes I'm old lol. I own a lot of guns but have never had a .22 semi rifle. Semi pistols, revolvers and a Remington pump rifle in .22 but never a semi rifle. Or even a Mossberg for that matter. So I solved both in one shot (pardon the pun) with a 715T. Seemed like a fun gun to own for plinking and the reviews look good. Well okay a little shaky on the magazine but it won't be the first gun issue I've had to work out. I don't have it yet but I will shortly and knowing me will probably put several hundred rounds through it the day it arrives. Joined here because I always have found owners forums to be invaluable.

:cheers:
Howdy Tony, welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Don't forget to post up pix of your 715, and don't forget to clean it good. And stay away from subsonic ammo, it doesn't feed so well.
Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions.

ripjack13

:welcome:

:cheers:
Howdy Tony, welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Don't forget to post up pix of your 715, and don't forget to clean it good. And stay away from subsonic ammo, it doesn't feed so well.
Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions.

ripjack13

:welcome:

First all thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! Yeah I will post a pic as soon as I get it. Then probably another after I mess with it lol. Interesting comment on the sub sonic. I was hoping to suppress it if the new law passes. I guess that could be a problem now. Thanks for the tip!

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so we're lookin forward to pics of your 715T. Take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Tony.

I've been a Mossberg owner for about 15 years now but I'm really just a recent gun enthusiast.

Anyhow I have a .22 semi-auto Mossberg, a 12-gauge pump Mossberg, & a 30-30 lever as well.

They all have their little quirks, as all guns do. Somehow it doesn't make me like them less.

Back