• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Chainsaw Grip

Welcome to the club!
we can check on that. however...in the mean time. you might want to get rid of your phone number as your signature.

Zielstra, Welcome to Mossberg Owners! I have no idea if the handle is sold on its own... Are you using it as a replacement on a Stihl saw? ;) Just kiddin!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum zielstra !!

Don't know if the grip will be sold as a replacement part...but then again... ;)

I sent OF Mossberg an email asking the where abouts of it.

If you call up Mossberg directly you can certainly order one from my understanding.

If you dont already have a railed forend, you'll need that too, unless youre handy! ;)

It is not available...this is my email i sent/received from OF mossberg.

Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2011 7:13 PM
To: Export Sales
Subject: chainsaw grip

Hello OF Mossberg! I was just wondering if you have/offer the chain saw grip for sale by itself?

thanks.
marc

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Hello Marc,

This may be a possibility later on down the road. At the present we only have this as part of a complete model firearm. Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us directly.

Thanks

Roger Montalvo
Product Service Rep

O. F. Mossberg & Sons
Maverick Arms, Inc.
Authorized Service Center
1001 Industrial Blvd
Eagle Pass, TX 78852
1-800-363-3555, Ext 541
1-830-773-5893 Fax

Thanks for looking into that ripjack13. When I spoke with Mossberg at SHOT show they were planning on selling them separately as well.

no problem.

however it'd be nice to know "when" though...not just "down the road."

Back