• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Checking in from Central New York

Greetings All. I am thrilled to see a forum devoted to Mossberg owners. I haven't had a chance to read much yet, but I look forward to diving in. For a start though, seeing that m24shooter is a mod here, I know we members are going to be well informed and well advised. All for now...

Welcome to Mossberg Owners forum. We are glad to have you as part of our growing community. You are certainly in good company on here.

Great looking forum. Thanks Mudinyeri. bangbang, whereabouts? Ultimate CC, are you a commuter or are you an AL baseball fan hedging your bets? I'm transplanted here in CNY from Philly myself since about 2003, so my heart is with the Phils, again, to be no doubt broken, again...

Ultimate CC said:
I am a diehard Yankee fan for life.

Understood. I was referring to your "Location" as "Texas/New York." Being a Phils fan, I am relieved not to be part of the bitter AL rivalries I see here between Yankees and Red Sox fans. Unbelievable. What sucked last year were all the RedSox/"Phils" fans that seemed to materialize out of thin air during the Series, that's how bad the Sox/Yankee rivalry is here in CNY.

No matter, I'm looking forward to a redux this year between the Yankees and the Phils - great games they were last year!

Glad to have you here dude.
As for the Yankees, I saw where Peter King was predicting Rangers/Phils for the Series.
Series tickets went on sale here yesterday. Lower level boxes are $250, SRO is $50.
Everybody here is suddenly a Rangers fan.

bangbang said:
im in lower New York in Westchester. its about an hour north of NYC

Right on. Your county has produced a lawsuit that might save us gun owners in New York state: Kachalsky v. County of Westchester, et al. Everyone should contribute to the SAF as they are kicking butt in Maryland, North Carolina, Washington, California, to name a few, following up/cleaning up after the US Supreme Court decision in McDonald v. Chicago. Man, are my fingers crossed on this case, which may very well make its way to the USSC.

m24shooter, about time the Rangers made it to the playoffs! There's going to be some fine baseball these couple of weeks.

Only been fifty years of franchise history and the last MLB team to actually win a post-season series.
Admittedly even with the truly crappy teams and a stadium that was made to absorb all of the July/August sun during the day and radiate it right into the fans, they've had a tremendous sellout and attendance history.
I usually only watch post-season ball anyway. I'm more football and lacrosse. But I'm looking forward to the ALCS.

Back