• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Checking in from Michigan!

Ripcode

Hello all! :D

Ripcode checking in! On all forums I register, I register as Ripcode. The other forums I frequent are AR15.Com, WEVO, Zombie Hunters and others.

By trade I am a computer programmer full time and also a paid-on-call Firefighter/Medical First Responder.

m24shooter told me he was a moderator here, so I knew there would be good info and I promptly registered.

I own a 930SPX and a 18" 590A1.

As always, I am here to learn! :mrgreen:

Welcome to Mossberg Owners forum. We are glad to have you as part of our growing community. m24shooter is a wealth of knowledge and I too am learning a lot from him. I am looking into getting a mossberg 930 spx myself.

I have a 20" 590A1, IMO the very all time greatest heavy beast pump ever! but am really looking forward to getting a 930 someday soon!

Glad to have you!

Rossignol said:
I have a 20" 590A1, IMO the very all time greatest heavy beast pump ever! but am really looking forward to getting a 930 someday soon!

Glad to have you!

I have the 20" 590A1 but that is going on the chopping block now that I have the 18" version.

welcome. glad to another mossberg owner on the site. im also going to school to bed a computer programmer.

Well, I figured either he was going to learn the technique or she had set an educational standard that he had yet to meet and was furthering his education to meet the minimum standard and thus obtain Nirvana.
Either way, I admire his dedication and sacrifice.

Back