1. Thank you Mossberg Owners for making us the greatest Gun forum on the planet.

Cheek Riser for MVP Flex?

Discussion in 'Mossberg MVP Bolt Action' started by Robroy215, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Robroy215

Robroy215 Copper BB

Does Mossbberg make clip on cheek risers for the Flex stock, or will the Magpull (or any other brand) clip into the slots?
  2. Robroy215

Robroy215 Copper BB

Nothing ...... ???
  3. Robroy215

Robroy215 Copper BB

WOW! I must be the only person on here that owns an MVP Flex .......
  4. Buffalo Jim

Buffalo Jim .22LR

This forum seems to be pretty inactive.
  5. Robroy215

Robroy215 Copper BB

I've tried joining the MossbergMVP forum twice. After no response for about 2 weeks, I finally get an e-mail from the admin telling me I don't meet membership requirements and my user name has been removed ?????? They will not tell me why. I've looked for any boxes to check I may have missed or any place I'm supposed to post to introduce myself (which it won't let me do). I don't know what's going on with them. In the meantime, this isn't a bad forum. Good topics. Just wish there was a little more interaction ......
  6. Water Monkey

Water Monkey The man, the myth, the monkey Forum Moderator Supporter

If I still have my cheek riser I can mail it over to you. Just reimb shipping. I'll look this weekend and send pics.
    Robroy215 likes this.
  7. Robroy215

Robroy215 Copper BB

That would be great. I wasn't looking for a deal on here, just info, but that's awesome. Let me PM you my e-mail address.
  8. Robroy215

Robroy215 Copper BB

Thanks to Water Monkey, but wrong style of riser. Trying to find out if the plastic clip-on risers from standard AR style stocks will fit in the slots on the Flex stock ......
  9. Buffalo Jim

Buffalo Jim .22LR

If you live near a Cabela's, Bass Pro or a larger Gun Shop remove the butt stock portion and have them see if they have an acceptable riser.
    Robroy215 likes this.
  10. Buffalo Jim

Buffalo Jim .22LR

If all else fails, Bradley makes a universal one for AR-15s.
    Robroy215 likes this.