• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Chicago Introduces New Citywide Gun-Sharing Stations

Bobster

.30-06
This older article LINK was linked to by a recent Townhall article. ;)

The Townhall article LINK commented on an "art" exhibit in Shitcago that compares the ease of bike-sharing to buying an AR.

Attachments

• quikshot.jpg
    quikshot.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 9
This older article LINK was linked to by a recent Townhall article. ;)

The Townhall article LINK commented on an "art" exhibit in Shitcago that compares the ease of bike-sharing to buying an AR.

Never knew I needed a background check to buy a bike and when I get a felony I lose my right to ride a bike.

Propaganda.

I never knew that I had a right to ride a bike.

Yeah, that wasn't a jab at you. That was a jab directly straight at the stupid people behind the display.

We just aren't cut from the same cloth as immature cowards who want to be coddled and taken care of like a child.

Yeah, that wasn't a jab at you. That was a jab directly straight at the stupid people behind the display.

We just aren't cut from the same cloth as immature cowards who want to be coddled and taken care of like a child.

Or worse. Asking permission to change a baby's diaper

What makes this idiot an expert anyway ?

The internet and social media. Pretty much anyone can post a few articles and they instantly become an expert.

The thing that social media excels at is empowering anyone with a keyboard with an extreamly inflated sense of self importance based on 'likes' from others of equally inflated self importance.

Its basically a vitual hollywood for the poor and clueless.

What people are sharing right now is the technology to bypass the state when it comes to manufacturing.

Do it yourself gun stuff is flying off the shelves. Interest in the business has attracted a lot of design talent too. New types are being developed, but not to the legal specifications of the California gun roster.

Totally outside of it.

Overzealous lawmakers are driving even the law enforcement Community into the dark, in this manner.

When I first heard ponch de-leon of kalifornia speak of ghost guns and dumping 30 caliber clips in a half a second, I just knew I had to have one or three.

But I put a model name on each one that is sure to never end up on the ban list.

I have the Dianne Feinstein and the Charles Schumer models.

Damn. There goes another one of those black choppers over the house with the guy in a suit and tie with that telephoto camera lens again.

Hurry everyone, run out to the porch and wave at the nice fella.

Back