• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Chinese mistake

CaddmannQ

.50 BMG
I think we may be making a big mistake in North Korea by dealing with them at all.

We need to Snub North Korea and deal directly with China. North Korea is just China's errand boy. By dealing directly with North Korea at all, we dishonor the (successful and relatively covert) Chinese hegemony over them.

China has had their chance to spank fat boy, but haven't done it, nor do I expect they ever will.

In my opinion, China, Russia, and Iran have been feeding them technology. And as soon as bullet start to fly, just watch who runs to their side.

China, Russia, and Iran.

China won't do anything to Korea to reprimand em....
And I'm surprised Korea has lasted this long ith out getting blown to bits already.....

Up until now it has been a dog and pony show from NK. But they went and showed the world that they can now reach out and "touch" the east coast of the US and have nukes to launch. Kinda like the pita nephew with a water gun. Nephew grew up and now is pointing a loaded gun at you. Changes the whole relationship. Time to knuckle down and put nephew in his place.

The big question is, if NK sends missiles to Guam, or even the US, will China back NK if we retaliate?

I think they would support him. They know chubby is a wild card. And deep down, I think they kind of fear him a little. Especially after he had his uncle killed with anti aircraft cannon fire. Not necessarily fear that the NK army could defeat the Chinese army, because I think that is self evident how that would end, but if chubby were to launch an unexpected missile attack next door to Beijing, they wouldn't have enough time to evacuate and know they'd be doomed.

China also stands to have literally millions of refugees pouring across their border, as does south korea.

I think china will crack down on some of their loans with the US to try to twist uncle sams arm and use that as leverage to convince the US to stop.

I also think Russia would surely side with them, if for nothing else, a calculated chess move against the US.

Iran and NK have free trade with each other. And I also believe in my heart that's where NK is getting their missile and nuke material from.

http://www.businessinsider.com/china-150000-troops-north-korea-xi-trump-2017-4

The big question is, if NK sends missiles to Guam, or even the US, will China back NK if we retaliate?
I would think no, along the same lines as when we sent 58 cruise missiles into Syria after they initiated an attack on our planes. Russia didn't like it but understood what we did. I believe if NK is stupid enough to follow thru, and we send 100-200 conventional cruise missiles at Pyongyang, China will voice their opposition but will taken no action. What do you think China would do if one of those missiles hits or lands next to Taiwan, who China believes is theirs? NK would have a new asshole torn in them within 24 hours.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/0...lity-unless-us-strikes-north-korea-first.html

China’s government says it would remain neutral if North Korea attacks the United States, but warned it would defend its Asian neighbor if the U.S. strikes first and tries to overthrow Kim Jong Un’s regime, Chinese state media said Friday.

“If the U.S. and South Korea carry out strikes and try to overthrow the North Korean regime, and change the political pattern of the Korean Peninsula, China will prevent them from doing so,” reported the Global Times, a daily Chinese newspaper controlled by the Communist Party.

Meanwhile, other Asia-Pacific countries have come out in support of the United States in the event of a North Korean nuclear attack.

Japan’s defense minister, Itsunori Onodera, said this week that his nation’s military was ready to shoot down North Korean nuclear missiles, if necessary.

In Australia, Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull described his country and the U.S. as being “joined at the hip,” the South China Morning Post reported.

“If there is an attack on the U.S., the Anzus Treaty would be invoked,” and Australia would aid the U.S., Turnbull told Australia’s 3AW radio Friday morning. Turnbull was referring to a collective security agreement between the United States, Australia and New Zealand.

The Chinese response to the heightened tensions between the U.S. and North Korea followed a number of hot-headed proclamations.

North Korea has threatened the U.S. with a nuclear attack on Guam, a U.S. territory south of Japan, after President Donald Trump said additional threats against the country or its allies would be met with “fire and fury.”

On Thursday, the president doubled-down on the remarks, saying his original comment possibly “wasn’t tough enough.”

In a separate appearance, Trump added: “Let’s see what [Kim Jong Un] does with Guam. He does something in Guam, it will be an event the likes of which nobody has seen before – what will happen in North Korea.”

One North Korean government official, meanwhile, accused Trump of “going senile,” Fox News reported.

So since Trump threatened Kim about Guam, instead of Guam, he shot a missile over Japan.

Score one for the fat kid.

Now it's time for Mad Dog to do his thing.

Back