• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Chokes with 930 JM Pro

JAH

Copper BB
Can anyone confirm what should have came with my new 930 JM pro. I watched a video review and said it should have come with three chokes. The only thing that was in my box was owners manuals with lock and spacers.

Thanks,
JAH

I can't help you with this although I know many here can. What I CAN say is DO NOT shoot it without a choke in it as you can damage the choke threads! :eek: Is there a choke in place and do you know the "size"? PS: Welcome Aboard! :)

There was one installed and I was able take it out using my finger as I had no wrench. It is labeled MOD.

Thanks,
JAH

Howdy there @JAH and welcome aboard.

My JM Pro came with a set of three: FULL, IMPROVED CYLINDER, and MODIFIED. Also included was a choke wrench. Looks like they were left out of your box by mistake. We have a contact at Mossberg that will make it right...

Joseph Zakher
jzakher@maverickarms.com

Send Mr. Zakher an email and he should send you a complete set of chokes and the wrench...

Back