• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Cmp 30.06

Djcala

.30-06
Supporter
Not sure of interest to anyone but this email just came. I was hoping it was Garand email from CMP. If ya dont know CMP will be getting sbout 80000 garands returned from Philippines YEAh. Just couple hours up the road.
FINAL AMMO CALL! This is your LAST chance to buy our exclusive CMP Greek Ammunition (M2 Ball Greek .30-06 HXP) - quantities are low, so don't hesitate! Log on to the CMP eStore and click on the M2 Ball Greek .30-06 HXP (4C3006X211-180P) link to purchase 180 rounds at $144, with free S&H to the contingous U.S. If the link isn't working, the item has sold out. These boxes will go quickly, so hurry to the CMP eStore here (https://estore.thecmp.org/) to reserve yours while you can!" There are a few other item numbers listed for Greek ammunition. These are all small quantities, and once they are sold out, they will not be available again.

Got the same email..... not worth it IMHO. You can get $0.10 cheaper newly manufactured Prvi M1 Garand rounds on targetsportsusa at $0.70 free shipping vs $0.80 free shipping from CMP.

Got the same email..... not worth it IMHO. You can get $0.10 cheaper newly manufactured Prvi M1 Garand rounds on targetsportsusa at $0.70 free shipping vs $0.80 free shipping from CMP.
Probably so morale has been down and rations low over in Anniston for a good while. Hopefully new administration will provide some help in that department.

Probably so morale has been down and rations low over in Anniston for a good while. Hopefully new administration will provide some help in that department.

Can't see how morale would be low. CMP has been selling rifles in record numbers! I was lucky enough to snag a couple specials before they downgraded the special's criteria.

Oh its good. I just miss walking in and full racks of the good ole day 03s carbines garands oh my. Once it was like disney. Just had a look. Thank goodness they still have some Garands.
1903s gone not taking orders
M1 carbines gone do not expect any
1917 wnfields gone not accepting orders etc...
So yes morale down missing the old days.

Last edited:
I hear that. slim pickings these days. Hopefully they get the 80k in and start refurbishing them.

S Korea that's gonna be a straight import from another company if they ever release them.

Well nothing lasts forever. But you know theres gotta be stockpiles around the world just wanting to come back home.

Lucky to have my M1 for decades now...

Circa November 1944

{ Still have three cans of the Pyrkal manufactured Greek HXP .30-06 M2 Ball }

...thanks for the heads up though Djcala

I hear that. slim pickings these days. Hopefully they get the 80k in and start refurbishing them.

S Korea that's gonna be a straight import from another company if they ever release them.
In my fantasy no refurb needed by them. Il walk in hand em 600 bucs they blindfold me open a crate i grab one with each hand and walk away. Lol

31902229776_cc58962952_z.jpg

'Merica

29402829536_a1df1055b6_z.jpg

'MAGA

Dj~

Initial newsletters from the CMP stated that those 1911s, should they be offered for sale, were going to be astronomically priced. Like stupid expensive. ($1,000 for the ones in worst condition. Field Grade and Service Grade and Collector Grade "priced accordingly.")

I was excited until I heard that news being put out at SHOT 2016 by the Operating Officer of the CMP/

http://www.alloutdoor.com/2016/01/1...rom-cmp-chief-operating-officer-mark-johnson/

Last edited:
Dj~

Initial newsletters from the CMP stated that those 1911s, should they be offered for sale, were going to be astronomically priced. Like stupid expensive. ($1,000 for the ones in worst condition. Field Grade and Service Grade and Collector Grade "priced accordingly.")

I was excited until I heard that news being put out at SHOT 2016 by the Operating Officer of the CMP/

http://www.alloutdoor.com/2016/01/1...rom-cmp-chief-operating-officer-mark-johnson/
That would rain on the parade

Back