1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Compatible "Rail" System

Discussion in 'Mossberg 535 ATS Pump Action' started by Tyler Arnet, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Tyler Arnet

Tyler Arnet .22LR

Anyone know of a manufacturer or website that sells a rail system for the 535 that I can use to mount sights, grips, lights, lasers or anything?
  2. rdm76mav88

rdm76mav88 20g "Philanthropist"

3. Tyler Arnet

Tyler Arnet .22LR

[​IMG]

I know this isn't a 535, but I want something like that!
  4. rdm76mav88

You could find another 535 fore end and add picatinny rail sections to it?
  5. Tyler Arnet

Tyler Arnet .22LR

I've found a forend with a Picantinny Rail Section on it already, but I'd rather it be on the top and sides, not on the forend.
  6. rdm76mav88

I agree c&d arms supply offers the rail in question give them a shout see if they can help you.

Good luck man
  7. rdm76mav88

8. Tyler Arnet

Tyler Arnet .22LR

I had just checked out their site and products. They have some nice stuff. I submitted a request and asked about the rail for a 535. I haven't been able to figure out if something for the 500 Series will fit the 535
  9. rdm76mav88

Some others will chime in here..... but as far as I know the 535 receiver is a little bit longer. Looks like it uses the pin that holds the trigger group in place?
  10. old mossy

old mossy Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

@cdarmssupply Chris is a member and a vendor here he will be able to let you know for sure.

Maybe shoot him a PM.
  11. cdarmssupply

cdarmssupply Sponsor Sponsor

Hi guys....sorry for my delay in response....we were shut down the last 7 days for our annual week of total r&r....

This rail will fit the 535 but it will need a little trimming to clear the ejection port...so if your comfortable trimming a little metal then you would be good to go with this.