• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Confederate battle flag issue

Here's the $200,000 Lamborghini that's owned by the guy who's company was hired to remove the Confederate statues from around New Orleans. This was after he had death threats and pulled his company out of doing the work. I guess the guy with the Zippo didn't get the message.
BBotT1z.img

Here's the $200,000 Lamborghini that's owned by the guy who's company was hired to remove the Confederate statues from around New Orleans. This was after he had death threats and pulled his company out of doing the work. I guess the guy with the Zippo didn't get the message.
BBotT1z.img
By any chance was that a Diablo? :D

It would be hilarious if he only had liability insurance on it.

No true southerner would ever remove flags or statues of their history. Even if getting paid.

Yesterday I closed my paypal account and stopped drinking coke products. If they want to cave to the PC bs they can. It is my way of telling them how I feel. AND, if I see a man go into a restroom that my grand daughters are using, he will have more than an identity problem.

PayPal had said in March it was opening a global operations center in Charlotte, a move that would have created 400 jobs. On Tuesday, PayPal Chief Executive Officer Dan Schulman said the company wouldn’t move forward with its Charlotte plans because the new LGBT law “perpetuates discrimination, and it violates the values and principles that are at the core of PayPal’s mission and culture.”

What mission? The holiest of all american missions today: Making money as a money broker. :confused:

On his Facebook page Wednesday, Graham said . . .the company . . .“only agreed to come to Charlotte in the first place after holding out for millions in corporate incentives.”

Yup. Follow the money. ;)
It's not as if Paypal were a non-profit corp.

They're rich.

They don't care what you think.

To them, you and I are how the rest of America lives.

. . . How much of our history should be erased in the name of Political Correctness? . . .

He who forgets the past is doomed to repeat the mistakes of the past.

If you erase and clean and whitewash our history, our progeny will have no basis to judge right and wrong in the future.

They will, however, find the bits people missed in the purge. They will judge us to be mass liars.

Last edited:
The recent past, current, and future generations are being spoon fed the PC diet. Destroying the history is the final phase.

Totally with ya on this one Gunny...I'm so sick and damn tired of the pervasive political correctness police tellin' us what we can think, say, write, wear, observe, fly, amd believe.

What the hell has happened to free speech in this country of ours...!!??

The Civil War IS a bloody part of the history of this great nation...and to deny it, and the people who spilled their guts on the battlefields strewn across this nation, will be the beginning of the end of our history as we know it.

Hell...they already have altered the history books and what they teach our young in our schools.

It's our heritage...not a symbol of hate !!

Let's also remember that those CSA soldiers who died were Americans too !!

Rewriting it will NOT make it go away...and that flag in South Carolina...or Georgia...or Alabama...or Mississippi...or Tennessee...or Kentucky...or Virginia...or North Carolina...or Texas...or Arkansas...or Florida...or Louisiana...or Missouri should NOT be taken down because the PC Police want it down.

Here ya go...just some of the flags that have flown...or still fly...over southern capital state houses:

Confederate_Rebel_Flag_zpseymexrl2.png

Flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America_1861-1863_zpsuvrw51ja.png

South_Carolina_Sovereignty-Secession_Flag_zpskbjatn1e.png

Rebel%20CSA%20Bonnie%20Blue%20Flag_zpsszagdncw.png

Flag_of_Georgia_zpsiwiop4vy.png

Jack_of_the_CSA_Navy_zpsiw5vniot.png

Flag_of_Mississippi_zpsiniivcl2.png

Blood%20Stained%20Banner_zpsgzngwzzl.png

Flag_of_Alabama_zps8qhl8a79.png

THEY ALL ARE JUST BEATIFUL. I HAVE 4-5 AND I PUT THEM UP.
GREAT POST

It was never about slavery in the first place, although the public was made to believe it was.

The U.S. treasury was empty and the government was flat broke after decades of defaulting, then finally paying off French, Dutch, and Spanish debts incurred during the American Revolution. The Southern States controlled all the commerce in cotton, tobacco, and most other cash crops, agriculture, etc. Southern land owners and those responsible for shipping said goods domestic and to countries overseas were absolutely dripping with money. All the government had to do to appropriate the funds was find a reason to "invade" and slavery was their way in...

LAZY EYED SNIPER, YOU ARE DEAD ON, THANKS FOR YOUR POST.
VERY FEW FOLKS KNOW THE TRUE STORY WHY THE WAR STARTED.
THEIR A$$ WAS BROKE.

Yes we have a history of political barbarism, don't we?

It's still going on. The economic war.

It will continue as long as people take what's not theirs.

I mean our politicians have been waging wars for profit a long time.

They've been doing lots of other unscrupulous things as well.

Like waging war on the taxpayer by collecting crazy taxes from wage earners.

Middle class people here pay around 35% withholding, right off the top, then we pay almost 10% of the remaining 65% as we spend it which is 6.5% of the gross. that's 41.5%, but when you figure the fees, licenses, property taxes and mandatory insurance people are forced to carry, then add in the interest we pay on loans that we wouldn't need if we weren't paying these confiscatory taxes, and you find we eventually shell out around 50%.

I mean our politicians have been waging wars for profit a long time.

They've been doing lots of other unscrupulous things as well.

Like waging war on the taxpayer by collecting crazy taxes from wage earners.

Middle class people here pay around 35% withholding, right off the top, then we pay almost 10% of the remaining 65% as we spend it which is 6.5% of the gross. that's 41.5%, but when you figure the fees, licenses, property taxes and mandatory insurance people are forced to carry, then add in the interest we pay on loans that we wouldn't need if we weren't paying these confiscatory taxes, and you find we eventually shell out around 50%.

OK YOU ARE RIGHT ON, THANK YOU

Back