1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

CQR stock and forend finally arrive

Discussion in 'The Workbench: Builds And Modifications' started by stigmata, May 13, 2017.

1. stigmata

stigmata 20g

Well it's only been since shot show when I pre ordered my Herra Arms CQR set and it finally showed up in the mail after 5 months of waiting.
    Guess it's not bad for having 12k other ppl ahead of me when I preordered.

So here it is......
    [​IMG]

Don't have any real plans for it yet.
    Might incorporate it into an existing gun or perhaps the opportunity for another new build :D (leaning towards another build..lol) .... maybe a 7.62 or 300.
    Who knows we will see where this goes.

I really like the look. Although not exactly like the P90 it does have a similar resemblance to it.

[​IMG]

This is not mine but a pic of one I found on the net. Not bad looking.
    I like the below one better. Just my oponion.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: May 15, 2017
    Rossignol likes this.
  2. Rossignol

Rossignol The Original Sheriff Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator Sponsor

I like the look a lot!
    stigmata likes this.
  3. John A.

John A. Unconstitutional laws are not laws. Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator

I wonder if they weren't marketing it towards a lot of California guns, though they've since changed a lot of their laws now too, so ??????
  4. stigmata

stigmata 20g

I know they have a California compliant buttock . It looks the exact same except that thumb hole is filled in. Don't know how that makes it Cali compliant but it does for whatever reason.
  5. nitesite

nitesite Average Guy Moderator "Philanthropist"

I like the Hera Arms AR kit and look and functionality WAY better than the P90.

Congrats stig. Good choice.
    stigmata likes this.
  6. stigmata

stigmata 20g

Thanks Rossignol and nitesite.
    I too like the look of the Hera Arms AR furniture alot.
    Though the P90 is unique, this is a cool twist of that look which I think was pulled off pretty bad ass.
    Really looking forward to doing this build.
    For some reason I'm leaning towards a suppressed build on this but that may just make it even longer of a build with the stamp wait time so we will see. Might not want to wait that long but then again it's not like I need a 5th AR anytime soon or quick by any means....lol.
    Rossignol likes this.
  7. Shoten

Shoten Hatebreed Pit Crew Sponsor

It's a great set up. [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    stigmata likes this.
  8. John A.

John A. Unconstitutional laws are not laws. Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator

I like the thumbhole stock pretty good.
  9. stigmata

stigmata 20g

It does stand out for a unique look. Love that different of it too.