• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Crooked front sight.

lightsped

.22LR
I bought a new 930 SPX in Dec 2010. I have been living with the crooked front sight since day one.

For those of you who have got your barrel/sight replaced, what was the process like? Did you just send in the barrel, or the entire gun? What was the turnaround time?

I just purchased a 930 JM Pro on friday and it came with a 2 year warranty. Unless you purchased through Davidson's Gun Gallery which gives a lifetime warranty you should call Mossberg customer service to see if they are merciful.

I bought a new 930 SPX in Dec 2010. I have been living with the crooked front sight since day one.

For those of you who have got your barrel/sight replaced, what was the process like? Did you just send in the barrel, or the entire gun? What was the turnaround time?

In the past it's been a mixed bag depending on the state of the industry overall.

We've seen members get their guns back in a little over a week since things have leveled out a bit. Some have had to send the entire shotgun, while others have only sent the barrel. I would suggest emailing our CS contact:

Joseph Zakher
jzakher@maverickarms.com

Mr. Zakher has an excellent track record taking care of our members. I would ask that he ship you a return label for your barrel with the crooked sight and that he send out a replacement barrel. There shouldn't be a need to send back the entire shotgun...

Back