1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Cue the UN Gun Grabbers

Discussion in 'Gun Rights, Fights and Rallies' started by carbinemike, May 11, 2018.

1. carbinemike

carbinemike Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator "Philanthropist"

Here comes the UN, again. The "High Representative" is right there with the idiots in the US...all we need to cut down on murders is more gun laws. Mark your calendars. The globalists will be coming to NY between June 18-29 to plot disarming us. To the UN Disarmament Priestess...Molon Labe baby.

I guess she missed the part where some people are just evil.
  2. zzrguy

zzrguy .410

Overtime for me. Thanks for the reminder.

Why do we care what the U.N. wants.
    John A. likes this.
  3. Bobster

Bobster .30-06 Supporter

Trumpy needs to tell the UN to take a hike. Kick them out of NYC post haste--maybe send them to N.K. ;)

He can also "un-sign" the treaty that Nobama signed that was never ratified by the Senate... LINK
    LTB45 and carbinemike like this.
  4. Pawpaw

Pawpaw .30-06 Supporter

Send 'em on down here to Texas.

I'll do my best to round up a couple million of my closest friends to greet them.
    meanstreak and carbinemike like this.
  5. carbinemike

We should care about any organization that not only doesn't believe in the freedoms that the American Founder's identified in the Constitution and Bill of Rights but works hard to undermine them. I believe in national sovereignty and they don't. Sadly, many of the sheep in America are willing to cede their rights to them.
    ripjack13, meanstreak and John A. like this.
  6. John A.

John A. Unconstitutional laws are not laws. Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator

7. Rossignol

Rossignol The Original Sheriff Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator Sponsor

Wonder how they feel about the UN member nations that are supplying arms to places drowning in conflict perpetuating the thing they say they intend to address and desire to put an end to. They’re the largest organized arms dealers so I don’t believe anything they say about ending gun violence so this is all rhetorical as what they want is a monopoly on the supply and ownership of those arms and a disarmed civilian population.
  8. carbinemike

If you notice the following quote is similar to the US gun grabber organizations. Guns are responsible for the violence. From the UN High Priestess of gun grabbing:

“Every day, hundreds of lives are lost due to gun violence worldwide. Guns are responsible for about half of all violent deaths – nearly a quarter-million each year," Nakamitsu said, according to the UN website.
    According to the United Nations, gun violence can be traced back to "a lack of adequate legislation and regulation on gun control; an insufficient ability to enforce existing laws; youth unemployment and a lack of job opportunities for former gang members and ex-combatants."
    "The international community must present a united front against gun violence which kills nearly 250,000 each year and injures many more," Nakamitsu said during her speech.
    Nakamitsu reminded the audience that curbing gun violence is part of the United Nations' larger goal of transforming the world through Agenda 2030.

https://townhall.com/notebook/bethb...tly-pushes-international-gun-control-n2480303
  9. John A.

John A. Unconstitutional laws are not laws. Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator

Don't think so. Guns are not responsible for any of them. Nope. Nada. None.

Cars are not responsible for drunk driving deaths.

Needles are not responsible for drug overdoses.

Guns are not responsible for someone doing wrong with them either.

Common sense in this world is completely lacking. As a race, we are lost.

Sounds like a bunch of sorry excuses to me.
    cmcdonald, ripjack13, Kadelic and 2 others like this.
  10. meanstreak

meanstreak .30-06 Supporter "Philanthropist"

11. meanstreak

12. CaddmannQ

CaddmannQ 12g Supporter

The law cannot legally hold an inanimate object as being the perpetrator of a crime, no more than it can charge an animal as the perpetrator of a crime.

Neither can read, neither can speak, and neither can know the law.

We had a recent case where a gun was knocked off a table by the dog and shot the owner.

The law did not charge the dog, the gun, the table or the Earth itself (for having gravity.)

The owner was charged with reckless endangerment for allowing himself to be shot.

But the United Nations can definitely be charged with a crime in the court of public opinion. It's up to us to make that charge stick.

So far the United Nations has spent a ton of money and wasted a lot of air on talk.

If there has ever been one single problem that the United Nations have solved to the satisfaction of the world at large, I would like to know about it.
    meanstreak likes this.
  13. Pawpaw

Pawpaw .30-06 Supporter

United Nations Quietly Pushes International Gun Control ==> LINK

Chilling
    meanstreak likes this.
  14. nitesite

nitesite Average Guy Moderator "Philanthropist"

Force them to leave NYC and find a better venue from where to toil.

UN diplomats and employees really enjoy NYC a LOT. Like.... a WHOLE lot.

Perhaps they ought to try Paris.
    carbinemike, meanstreak and John A. like this.
  15. meanstreak

I have never liked the U.N., and I don't foresee that changing in the future.
    John A. likes this.
  16. LTB45

LTB45 .30-06 Rest in Peace Supporter

All I have to say is
    Those "UN Peace keeping forces "
    Wear them pretty blue helmets, that make for great target acquisition!

The UN wants my guns, come and take them!
    carbinemike and meanstreak like this.
  17. John A.

Yeah, don't pick them up by the barrel.
    carbinemike, meanstreak and LTB45 like this.
  18. John A.

19. CaddmannQ

CaddmannQ 12g Supporter

I have absolutely no problem with this, but since we have the most guns, we get to go last. :p

All you other nations can turn in your guns right now.

Bring them all right here to the UN building in New York City and drop them off between 8 and 5, Monday through Friday. We'll give you a receipt, validate parking, and you'll get a free Krispy Kreme donut for every AK-47!

When they're all collected, then we'll talk about America.
    meanstreak and LTB45 like this.
  20. CaddmannQ

CaddmannQ 12g Supporter

This comes from a country which has the highest suicide rate in the world. Suicide is a crime where someone has become a victim of others or themselves and cannot go on.

If private gun ownership was allowed in Japan there would probably be more revenge/murder and fewer suicides.

In Japan, the pressure to belong and to fit in with everyone--to be one of the enlightened Japanese people--is enormous and all pervasive.

So much so that they often don't make a fuss, even when it crime has been committed on them, because it would become an inconvenience to all their fellows.

If you are a foreigner or an outsider to the culture you eventually will feel it. They will see you behave differently.

And you will because you are not a victim of the same mind control that rules their culture.

Americans are victims of a totally different mind control.
    meanstreak, LTB45 and John A. like this.