• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Curious

Chadie

.270 WIN
I was curious to know if the shell lifter from a 9200 series would fit into a 930 and function properly.

Just from schematics, I would say no. I know Mossberg used an amalgam of Browning, Benelli and Beretta designed parts in the 930.

I would look to use/modify a Beretta 1200/1301 or Stoeger M2000 lifter. Those would probably be the cheapest parts for experimentation.

Rob72 this is Interesting! Thank you for the different model numbers... I thought the bolt release button for the Beretta 1301 looked like the 930... Where would I be able to find these schematics?
I was able to get a 9200 trigger assembly off of eBay for a decent price so... now we match side to side

Rob72 this is Interesting! Thank you for the different model numbers... I thought the bolt release button for the Beretta 1301 looked like the 930... Where would I be able to find these schematics?
I was able to get a 9200 trigger assembly off of eBay for a decent price so... now we match side to side
Hi, Chadie,
My best source for the schematcis is Numrich ( egunparts.com ) iirc. Their prices are usually pretty decent too.

Unless the 9200 T.A. I got is for a left hand shotgun (could very well be) It is the mirror image of the 930 trigger assembly... when I figure out how to post pics I"ll show 'em. Plus the 9200 housing has the beaver tail design where the 930 is flat.

Back