• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Customer service

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I know there are many of us who have had both positive and negative experiences with customer service from different companies.

But I wanted to take a minute to say how well ATN has treated me.

I don't normally feel inclined to brag on a company when they do the right thing because I think that a company should do that anyway, and it's easier to warn others when we've been treated badly, but I felt inclined to say that I have been impressed with ATN's customer service.

I'm sure that they've been bombarded with questions concerning the new X sight digital night vision scope considering that it's a fairly new product to the market, so I'm sure their phones have rang off the hook the last few months.

But I have spoken with a few different people there with questions concerning mine and I have always gotten expedient answers, and courteous responses.

I had one issue with the sound not coming through on the video that turned out to be a software issue and after I changed my video editor to the Sony Platinum program that I already had, that was resolved quickly and easily enough.

I also had a physical problem with the ir light that came with the unit because it was draining the batteries even without use, and a single email to them asking about it, resulted in a replacement being sent in the mail with no questions asked.

I know that ATN has came under fire from some because a few of the features of the x sight have been a little hinky, and perhaps maybe the release being somewhat rushed after several delays, but from my experience with them, I can honestly say that they've treated me well.

Good to hear John. Every manufacturer can and will have issues at some point. How they handle those issues is what separates the pack.

Back