• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

CVA 44

Bought this today so I could compete with the wifes 44 lol. Actually I've taken a liking to shooting her fancy Ruger 77/44 and had to get me a rifle too. Gun was $299. I filled out the paperwork and the online site to do my Brady check was down so I left and came back. Since I had to wait I was telling the employee that I should get a discount in a joking way and he said he would give me a discount on a scope. Well if that's the case I might have to look and found this Redfield 2-7 that I thought would work great on this rifle, a $55 discount later and I walked out with both.

That is a rifle that I would totally love to own. You have one damn nice firearm there. Great scope, too!

If it's a black powder rifle why is there a Brady check?

For a short time CVA had a few models with interchangeable barrels similar to the Encore line from T/C. I'm not sure of they are still making them or not.

Nice looking single shot @Nevernoluck

Yes I believe they still do. I see barrels at a lot of local big box stores. I'll have to research for the name but accura comes to mind

Back