• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

CZ 75 clone good deal

Djcala

.30-06
Supporter
Having got the cz75 clone bug from member john a on here a while back ive been studying up and researching mostly over on cz forumn. I had narrowed down to couple and this deal popped up. This is a great deal on a really good pistol. They were offering free shipping when i purchased and i recommend grabbing an exrta mag list showed mag at 29.99 i use salesman Steve at cdnn and he added one for 24.99. Anyway check it out.
https://www.cdnnsports.com/eaa-sarb6p-9mm-4-5-bbl-polymer-frame-1-17rd-mag.html#.WWoMWMtOkwh

Like i said i actually bought this pistol after some research and a recommendations from someone who opinion ive become confident in. My findings so far are excellent fit and finish not just for the price at any price. I only have about 300 rounds fired so far but its 100%. Shoots like dream. Now i have to say im working on getting used to the small slide when manipulating pistol. The rear site i find small for my eyes expect a change eventually. Only two complaints to much billboard on gun wow they plastered letters everywhere serial number on frame side on slide side and on barrel chamber. The other is the trigger edge is very sharp i will remedy with a bit of dremel this weekend. That said this is great gun i had several on short list and grabbed this one because it was 240 bucs worth a try. Here are some pics notice full lenght stainless guide rod ! Nice gorgeous polish feed ramp chamber barrel etc
.oh yea holster i had on hand a kydex speed holster for a hi power i heated it up a bit inserted this pistol and massaged a lil fits good now. Also had a cheap bulldog belt slide that works fine.
20170703_185823_Burst01.jpg 20170703_204133.jpg 15001238507251853929890.jpg 20170703_185848.jpg 1500123993018739877673.jpg 1500124035744-301039963.jpg

Last edited:
I've been wanting to try one of the B6P's. So I'm looking forward to hearing how it shoots and feels.

Lot of guys I talk to seem to like them.

I have a few cz clones. The EAA imported S120 (all steel) 9mm and the Sar K245, which is undisputedly my favorite handgun now. It's a little big, but dang. It's so full of win.

Well you actually got me headed down this new platform rabbit hole. So far great shooter but only 300rnds so far were still getting acquainted. Both of the ones you have are on my short list i will probably grab the K245 in August it looks like a winner. I just ordered 1000 berrys 124 grn plated to load up and give the B6p a thorough work out. So more thoughts on it soon. Def gotta round the trigger edge a tad though. Oh several on cz forumn had said safety on b6p to tight mine was also at first but after good clean and lube with trusty slp2000 i manipulated it about hundred times watching tv its very comfortable to use now no problem.

To my knowledge, cdnn has the remaining inventory of the k245's that are in the country for about $369'ish. I paid $450 plus shipping and transfer for mine which ran it up to almost $500. Even at that price I still feel happy with the purchase.

You may want to think about picking one of them up while you still can because they stopped importing them. And CDNN is closing them out.

I'm glad that you like it so far. I'm not surprised. For the price of the guns, I think they're great.

My K245 is fantastic. Like I said, it has taken my top spot in first grab.

In case you missed it: http://www.mossbergowners.com/forum/index.php?threads/sars-k2-doublestack-45acp.14715/

Not a full report on the B6p. But at range now. Here is target using two mags at measured 10 yards. Doing Mozambique drill with both mags. 1502124219062-1203004908.jpg So far its a darn good pistol. I didnt care for sights at first but ive come to find they work quite well. Its 100% reliable so far im at about 500 rounds. It feels really good in my hand and i am getting better with the small slide. The single action trigger was fine it is definetly working itself in now. I give this bargain gun an A. Only thing that kept it from A+ is to much advertising on pistol and the edges of trigger were sharp initially and single stage pull was just a bit gritty initially a good cleaning and lube with rounds down range seems to be working wonders.

Here are 7 yard close 2 inch circles off hand but slow well aimed. Again gun is good. Dang aint there always one shot to screw up a good thing.1502124739739786027221.jpg

Attachments

• 1502124777111-1090746279.jpg
    1502124777111-1090746279.jpg
    344.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Thanks Nite. Ive been interested in the cz75ish platform awhile juat never took the plunge. Whats not to like feels great in hand low bore axis nice recoil impulse excellent accuracy amd reliability. Easy dissambly Da/Sa various carry configuration capable. 20 round mags if you want. I like many pistols favorites have always been Hi Power or 1911, its sacrilege i know but i think im being converted.

It isn't sacrilege to have a strong desire to own CZs or their clones.

I've owned several and still have two.

The only bitch I can think of is terrible support for good holsters. But OH I do so love the guns.

I have found that I shoot CZ style guns very well.

Better than a lot of other guns that are available.

And to be completely honest, both of mine are Turkish clones and aren't even CZ actuals.

Stop by indoor range to pick up something i had ordered the other day. While there i ran a mag thru the B6P. Put a silhouette at 7 yards and shot Mozambique drills fast as i could till mag empty. Not a bad showing i registered one miss on the head shot at some point. Like em or hate whatever opinion the Turks can build a good pistol. I give this one my blessing now as a 20170810_110832.jpg reliable defensive piece. Dont hate on the overall group sizes this being fired el rapido.

Good shooting. I wouldn't willingly face you.

Yes, Turkish firearm manufacturing goes way back and their gunmaker skill is legendary, from Mauser rifles to fine shotguns to examples such as yours.

Thanks but work to be done. still im pleased with gun feel and function. Just need trigger time to gel with it. Not quite in tune with the reset for shooting smooth quickly ie some wandering bullets still on target but not were they should be. Thats all on me not gun. It will come though just some practice and time to get used to new gun.

In my humble opinion, if you're shooting that well from a gun that you're not intimately familiar with and is still new and has the factory grease on it, things are going well and looking very promising.

I know that I probably shouldn't, but I've kinda been eyeballing these.

https://www.aimsurplus.com/product....-19426521&mc_cid=e5a09fe41f&mc_eid=8aada08ed2

Century Arms' Canik TP9SFx Semi-Auto Pistol is developed to serve as the Premium version of TP Series Pistols with its 5.20 inch barrel. The SFx comes with many new features as modular for the shooter to enjoy more in target shooting. Equipped with front serrations, extended magazine catch and extended slide stop, the shooter’s control of the pistol is enhanced and sighting is improved thanks to the fiber-optic front sight.

The tolerances are tightened; the trigger stroke is shortened therefore allowing for quicker firing rates with integrated trigger safety, an optic mount slot is introduced to facilitate the mounting of popular Red-Dot optical sights* by installing interfaces that also enables cocking lever for smooth loading.

FEATURES:
  • Full-Size Polymer Frame
  • High Capacity Magazine
  • SAO Trigger System with Trigger Safety
  • Integral Accessory Picatinny Rail (MIL-STD-1913)
  • Side Changeable Magazine Catch
  • Serrated Trigger Guard
  • Cerakote ® Finish
TP9 SFx:
  • Magazine Capacity: 15-18-20 rounds
  • Length: 210.5 mm / 8.29 in.
  • Height: 157.5 mm / 6.20 in.
  • Width: 35 mm / 1.38 in.
  • Barrel Length: 132 mm / 5.20 in.
  • Weight: 860 g / 1.89 lbs

I know that I probably shouldn't, but I've kinda been eyeballing these.

https://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?groupid=9444&utm_source=AIM Surplus Main List&utm_campaign=e5a09fe41f-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_08_10&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6870497a6a-e5a09fe41f-19426521&mc_cid=e5a09fe41f&mc_eid=8aada08ed2

Century Arms' Canik TP9SFx Semi-Auto Pistol is developed to serve as the Premium version of TP Series Pistols with its 5.20 inch barrel. The SFx comes with many new features as modular for the shooter to enjoy more in target shooting. Equipped with front serrations, extended magazine catch and extended slide stop, the shooter’s control of the pistol is enhanced and sighting is improved thanks to the fiber-optic front sight.

The tolerances are tightened; the trigger stroke is shortened therefore allowing for quicker firing rates with integrated trigger safety, an optic mount slot is introduced to facilitate the mounting of popular Red-Dot optical sights* by installing interfaces that also enables cocking lever for smooth loading.

FEATURES:
  • Full-Size Polymer Frame
  • High Capacity Magazine
  • SAO Trigger System with Trigger Safety
  • Integral Accessory Picatinny Rail (MIL-STD-1913)
  • Side Changeable Magazine Catch
  • Serrated Trigger Guard
  • Cerakote ® Finish
TP9 SFx:
  • Magazine Capacity: 15-18-20 rounds
  • Length: 210.5 mm / 8.29 in.
  • Height: 157.5 mm / 6.20 in.
  • Width: 35 mm / 1.38 in.
  • Barrel Length: 132 mm / 5.20 in.
  • Weight: 860 g / 1.89 lbs
John my buddy actually has this and one of the other model TP pistols. I have used both and was very impressed with them. I can tell you the stand out thing was trigger reset if you shoot from reset these are insane pistols. I dont think youd be unhappy.

I can't swing for one of these right now.

But perhaps someday I'll find a used one that I can afford.

Who am I kidding?

Nobody in their right mind would sell are trade one of those in.

No more fo you ! You have new toy already ! You could give Kaufman's Gun Daleville Ala a shout he carries these in various config and sometimes smoking prices worth a try hell ship to ffl.1502490774881-30083964.jpg

Back