CZ 75 clone good deal

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Djcala, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Djcala

Djcala .223 Supporter

Having got the cz75 clone bug from member john a on here a while back ive been studying up and researching mostly over on cz forumn. I had narrowed down to couple and this deal popped up. This is a great deal on a really good pistol. They were offering free shipping when i purchased and i recommend grabbing an exrta mag list showed mag at 29.99 i use salesman Steve at cdnn and he added one for 24.99. Anyway check it out.
    https://www.cdnnsports.com/eaa-sarb6p-9mm-4-5-bbl-polymer-frame-1-17rd-mag.html#.WWoMWMtOkwh
    John A. likes this.
  2. Djcala

Djcala .223 Supporter

Like i said i actually bought this pistol after some research and a recommendations from someone who opinion ive become confident in. My findings so far are excellent fit and finish not just for the price at any price. I only have about 300 rounds fired so far but its 100%. Shoots like dream. Now i have to say im working on getting used to the small slide when manipulating pistol. The rear site i find small for my eyes expect a change eventually. Only two complaints to much billboard on gun wow they plastered letters everywhere serial number on frame side on slide side and on barrel chamber. The other is the trigger edge is very sharp i will remedy with a bit of dremel this weekend. That said this is great gun i had several on short list and grabbed this one because it was 240 bucs worth a try. Here are some pics notice full lenght stainless guide rod ! Nice gorgeous polish feed ramp chamber barrel etc
    .oh yea holster i had on hand a kydex speed holster for a hi power i heated it up a bit inserted this pistol and massaged a lil fits good now. Also had a cheap bulldog belt slide that works fine.
    20170703_185823_Burst01.jpg 20170703_204133.jpg 15001238507251853929890.jpg 20170703_185848.jpg 1500123993018739877673.jpg 1500124035744-301039963.jpg
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
    SHOOTER13 and John A. like this.
  3. Djcala

Djcala .223 Supporter

4. John A.

John A. I'm "THAT" guy Staff Member Global Moderator Forum Moderator

I've been wanting to try one of the B6P's. So I'm looking forward to hearing how it shoots and feels.

Lot of guys I talk to seem to like them.

I have a few cz clones. The EAA imported S120 (all steel) 9mm and the Sar K245, which is undisputedly my favorite handgun now. It's a little big, but dang. It's so full of win.
  5. Djcala

Djcala .223 Supporter

Well you actually got me headed down this new platform rabbit hole. So far great shooter but only 300rnds so far were still getting acquainted. Both of the ones you have are on my short list i will probably grab the K245 in August it looks like a winner. I just ordered 1000 berrys 124 grn plated to load up and give the B6p a thorough work out. So more thoughts on it soon. Def gotta round the trigger edge a tad though. Oh several on cz forumn had said safety on b6p to tight mine was also at first but after good clean and lube with trusty slp2000 i manipulated it about hundred times watching tv its very comfortable to use now no problem.
  6. John A.

John A. I'm "THAT" guy Staff Member Global Moderator Forum Moderator

To my knowledge, cdnn has the remaining inventory of the k245's that are in the country for about $369'ish. I paid $450 plus shipping and transfer for mine which ran it up to almost $500. Even at that price I still feel happy with the purchase.

You may want to think about picking one of them up while you still can because they stopped importing them. And CDNN is closing them out.

I'm glad that you like it so far. I'm not surprised. For the price of the guns, I think they're great.

My K245 is fantastic. Like I said, it has taken my top spot in first grab.

In case you missed it: http://www.mossbergowners.com/forum/index.php?threads/sars-k2-doublestack-45acp.14715/